Looking for a cook who knows Indian cooking

hi, can someone advise me where I can get a cook who can cook Indian food.
We live in Kemang area...just two of us at home.

Hi Sanatha,

Could you please drop an advert in the Jobs in Jakarta section of the website so that interested candidates may contact you ?

All the best,
Bhavna

Sanatha,

Go to Ganesha in Kemang Square, they serve delicious India food too, from there try as their cook to do freelance catering during their off hours if they want.

Good Luck

Thank you Jeffrylie, yes we have been to Ganesha to eat. It is a good place... the best we found so far for indian food (also Queens Tandoor)...how ever we cannot ask them to come & cook as they work from 11am to 11pm!!

But thank you for your time to reply. God Bless

Sanatha, why dont Gojek them. :) Yes Queens Tandoor also my favorite, however if you happen to find any Indian cook, do let me know too, im curious if they want to open a small stall to a 40indian family in my area. We used to have catering service from Ganesha. fyi

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section + contact details should not be posted on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@lilikmujiati

For security reasons it is unsafe to post contact details on the open forum. You can check the jobs section at the top of this page for work and you can also place a free advert there too offering your services.

Thank you for your information

Hello am Shiv Kant Jha from India who is look for home cook job in Jakarta. Am Master in Indian cooking and I have more than 10years experience of cooking. Can cook both veg and non-veg Indian cousin. If interested than please you can mail me on ***

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello  ucan contact me on my cell number ***

Hi
Please message me if you are a great cook- I'm looking for an Indian cook in Jakarta from September!
Mia

Are you available to talk?

Hi maam how are you,,
I have friends looking for a job,,she Have experience work before in dubai more then 5years,,
She hve good speak English,,,

Good evening Madam and how are you. Are you seriously looking for the maid who can cook indian food?  I have friend madam, she has experienced worked with indian family and she can cook indian food. If really interested, i will help you to get her number. Thankyou. Magpiroh.

Hi i can cook Indian curry and tandoor ,south indian also indian sweets too.if there any vacancy please inform me.thx
Hi i can cook Indian curry and tandoor ,south indian also indian sweets too.if there any vacancy please inform me.thx
- @anerjitsahani

Getting legal immigration documents might well be your biggest problem

Hi Everyone,

can someone advise me where I can get a cook who can cook Indian food.

I live in Semanggi area.. 1 person only veg meal

Hello Amit,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly publish an advert on Jakarta classifieds. Interested members will contact you from there1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Go to in Kemang Square, they serve delicious India food too, from there try as their cook to do freelance catering during their off hours if they want.

@Magpiroh hi, I stay in south Jakarta alone and I am looking for a cook who can come in the evening and prepare indian dinner (thrice a week is also okay).

Please message me if your friend is available.

@rpa1980 Hello,

Please note that this is an old thread !

I invite you to create an advert in the Job offers in Jakarta section of the website so that suitable candidates may contact you.

Regards.

Bhavna