Need a translator/interpreter

Hi,
I would be travelling to indonesia (jakarta) starting from June 20 for a couple of weeks on business. I am from a market research firm and would like to meet some builders in Indonesia to understand some of their material purchase programs.
I would need an interpreter who could help me out with the same.
Please do contact me on maheshnair.m@gmail.com

Regards
Mahesh M

Hi Mahesh M,

Welcome to Expat.com!

You may post an ad in the Jakarta classifieds > job section as well.

I wish you good luck and hope you get replies very soon.
Christine

Hello Mahesh ,

i was already send you email in your email id maheshnair.m@gmail.com please read it and if i can do anything for you in jakarta i am very glad for that .

Thanks

Sanjeev

Hi Sanjeev and welcome to Expat.com!

All the best,
Harmonie.

Hi there,

I have a friend in Flores - Indonesia and she is not well. I am unsure as to what exactly is wrong, but she is not getting on too well with the language barrier. Is there anyway you know of a translator that may be able to work on my behalf with her to meet at hospital etc and get her sorted. Other suggestions would be helpful too if you have any.

Thanks

Matt

Hello Matt & welcome to Expat.com!

What do you mean by 'Is there anyway you know of a translator that may be able to work on my behalf with her to meet at hospital etc and get her sorted'?

Thank you,
Harmonie.

I may need to find a translator to meet with her, as they do not speak English in the local Hospital in Flores, where she is.

Hi all, I may be too late. but im still available to assist.
im a freelance interpreter in Jakarta. does tour guiding and meetings interpreting.

antiqfan3e > please register in the business directory

Ooo sorry..so in business category. or classified ad. anyway nice to be here actively