Hello

Hello to all there.Im Greek,im thinking to live in Jakarta.I dont speak Indonesia language yet.How easy is to find job there?My job here is to make clothes,jeans.In my hometown we have olives,olive oil,of course always the best quality.Are the Indonesians interesting for these products?

Hi and welcome on board Spiros_Greece!

I hope other members will be able to advise you soon ;)

Regards
Armand

...tnx...hope until ill come there next month..

Hi agri, welcome u to join Jakarta soon. Hope u hav nice travel

Tnx!!!!...But my name is Spiros...agri is same like agrio,in Greek meaning wild.....im easy.....:P.....hope c u there both of u..

Sorry spirox ^~*

Spirox?...Now i fell like Asterixs friend....:D

Hahaha......

there are demands for olive products, try to google kemchicks and foodhall

i think indonesian will be interesting with olive oil if u make a beauty product from them, but for cook i guarantee its rare to find indonesian people who cook n using olive oil for their food.. so i think ur olive oil must be about beauty product like for hair or skin (cos i know olive oil good for that)and u can promote ur product to salon or spa... but thats just my opinion spiros :)

Or maybe u can build ur own salon n spa n body treatment in here which the main product is olive oil.... btw good luck n have nice day :)

Hey there... I always use extra virgin olive oil when I cook because I love using it with Italian food. I'll be moving to Jakarta on the 26th and I'm sure I won't easily find a place where I can buy EVOO. So, if you do plan to move to Jakarta, I would be more than happy to buy some EVOO from you. hahahaha! Or I could repay you with good and honest company if you wish. hahaha! Just kidding! Goodluck on your transfer in Jakarta. :)

cheerio!

hi Spiros, welcome to jakarta for u if u want to stay in jakarta.i like olive oil and sometimes i using it for my salad. and for olive oil market,i guess it won't difficult to sell it here,especially in jakarta.remember that a lot of expat here.and i know some of Greek peoples here in jakarta.
so i wish u can find the way and Good luck.

Tnx to all of u my friends....girls maybe i will try to sale beauty products making by olive oil.Ill have the news when ill come back from Bali in 3-4 days.....already used some of these products in my wifes  saloon in South of Jakarta....mask for hair was great,body cream was nice...so i hope everything will work fine...stay in touch,have a wonderful week!!!!!!!!!:)

Dah!!! thats my idea LOL... :) btw good luck for ur business.... :):) XOXO Lee

xaxaxa.....yea Lee,its ur idea:) .....tnx a lot....selamat malam:)

it seems u r online, selamat malam juga dehh.. :) btw why every greece people that i know using "xaxaxaxa" ??? LOL i still dont get what that mean?? is that smiling??? :D

Laugh....when we r laughing make like this ....not lol lol lol lol:P

Miss_Kiki wrote:

Hey there... I always use extra virgin olive oil when I cook because I love using it with Italian food. I'll be moving to Jakarta on the 26th and I'm sure I won't easily find a place where I can buy EVOO. So, if you do plan to move to Jakarta, I would be more than happy to buy some EVOO from you. hahahaha! Or I could repay you with good and honest company if you wish. hahaha! Just kidding! Goodluck on your transfer in Jakarta. :)

cheerio!

Kiki don't worry u can find the EVOO here in jakarta because a lot of expatriate in jakarta.there's some supermarket as like ranch market,food hall sell the EVOO but u should go to mall.because the supermarket is in the mall.

Yea,ranch have olive oil,but choose the right one,many of these r mixed oils and the color isnt the right,many brands use green color on bottles......

that's great news!!! hehehe! I just really like cooking so... there. at least i now know where to look for ingredients. :)

cheerios people! :)

για σασ spiros, don't worry if you can't speak indonesian yet, i can speak greek... tikanete?... i just come back from there. ellada para poli omorfi..

Kαλημερα d2rose?Ειμαι καλα,εσυ?U was there for work or holidays?Yes it is wonderfull,as Indonesia.....

και εγω ειναι μια χαρα..για δουλεια εκει...ποτε εσυ ερθει εδω?

Hi d2rose and Spiros_Greece,

Could you please keep writing in English so that everyone can understand you? Thanks in advance ;)

Δεν ξερω,αλλα οταν ειναι να ερθω θα σου πω.Για τι δουλεια ησουν εκει?

Ok ,we will talk in English from now on.....:)

Hello Spiros!! I am happy to find that a Greek person lives in Indonesia.

My passport is expiring soon and I need to renew it in Indonesia.Do you know how it works?

Thank You!!!

Lili

Hi Lili,

Please note that you posted on an old thread.

However, since a new discussion was already created regarding your query, you can get some answers via this link: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 93#1726267

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team