Working permits " How to " as a way to have a non touristic visa !!

I felt like sharing " the ways to obtain a one year visa in Egypt "

Either by owning a property for a certain amount of money and in this case, you can apply for one-year renewed every year.
Normally the new laws updated in July 2017 regarding one year visa, you have to have a property of 100 000 us dollars., you can avoid it by either sharing more than one expat in a property and moving the ownership from one to another.
or either shares more than one expat in a joint venture company incorporated at the ministry of investments in Egypt.
either you can get hired by a company and pay the working permit taxes ( 12 months ) and issue a working permit and according to that, you will have a one year visa according to the working permit.

let's brainstorm it together to help each other
Merry Christmas and happy new year

Hello!

My company send me to work to Egypt for 6-9 moths we are a subcontractor of a spanish company basis in Egypt. Do you know the requirements to get a work permit? In Spain the embassy has told us that must be the company who ask for this permision but I will be the only employee  in Cairo. I was thinking must be the contractor who ask for work permit but we dont know for sure. They told me ask for 30 days visa entry and them ask for residence permit ...

yes you should be hired on any company and that company will issue for you the work permit on her own and by that work permit you can work at any company and that company will renew the work permit for you yearly

I am a business owner, and last year I did attempt to obtain a work permit for a production supervisor of Indian nationality. After spending a small fortune over a 6 month period, and having to submit an ever-changing list of documents, we gave up and the supervisor never came.

You should know that there is a big emphasis on indigenisation right now. Egypt has a very high rate of unemployment, and stricter controls are being put in place for the recruitment of expatriates. It doesn't mean that it is impossible, but it is becoming harder. Egyptian companies can only hire 1 expat for each 10 local employees.

Purchasing a property as suggested by another poster is an avenue to getting a 1 year multi-entry residence permit: but it will be without the right to work.

You can set up a Law 159 Limited Liability company, but the minimum capital for foreign owners (and you do NOT need an Egyptian partner, contrary to what some lawyers will tell you) has become quite high. From memory I think it is in the region of EGP250,000, but you need to check this out. Ownership of such a company will get you an automatic "Business Owner" residence and work permit, subject to annual renewal at the Investment Authority, rather than at the Ministry of Interior building - Mugamma - where tourist visas are renewed.