Free Kickboxing and Taekwondo Classes in Riyadh

Hi all,
I will be coming to Riyadh soon for a 3 week stay.
I am available after 5-6pm, and would love to meet people interested in Kickboxing and Taekwondo.
All we need is a facility, and some basic equipment. I will also need transportation from my accommodation (located on King Fahd Road). I do this because i want to meet new people and i want to keep myself in shape.
I am a black belt in Taekwondo, have participated on world championships both Kickboxing and Taekwondo ITF.
If you are interested pls message me.

Can you give me your No. Please?

Or just send me a messge here's my ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Contact details should be shared through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Jeff Benitez wrote:

Can you give me your No. Please?

Contact detail should not be posted on the open forums but may be exchanged by private message.

Kliment91 wrote:

Hi all,
I will be coming to Riyadh soon for a 3 week stay.
I am available after 5-6pm, and would love to meet people interested in Kickboxing and Taekwondo.
All we need is a facility, and some basic equipment. I will also need transportation from my accommodation (located on King Fahd Road). I do this because i want to meet new people and i want to keep myself in shape.
I am a black belt in Taekwondo, have participated on world championships both Kickboxing and Taekwondo ITF.
If you are interested pls message me.

Did this activity push through? If it is, I am interested! Could you provide me the details. Thanks