Female gym with a swimming pool in Riyadh?

Hi All,  Hope everyone is well.

I've been in Riyadh for just over a year and am still looking for a decent female only gym with a pool, apart from Al Manahil, which I have been going to (mainly for the pool) I can not seem to find another with a pool, my membership runs out at the end of August, so, ideally I would love to find another one!
The main problem I have with Al Manahil is the location, it's too far for me to travel everyday or every other day.
I live in Exit 9.
Any suggestions will be appreciated

Thank you
S.

Hey,
Why dont you try Yibreen spa?? Its amazing as well I must say and also quite a bit closer to your area  :kiss:

Hi Miryam,

Thank you very much will check it out

Hello! did you find yibreen spa? what is the size of pool?  my daughter is looking for swimming pool also. please let me know.

Hi.. madam if your daugther is looking for a swimming pool, You can visit the active time club at exit 5 near kingdom hospital *.. this is coach andrea from active.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum. You may use our private message system for that

Please kindly send your mobile number at my email *** I need more info.  Thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello, kyx

I didn't find yibreen spa!

Ok thanks

coach andrea, we can't find the active time.

I m looking for a swimming pool for ladies in malaz area.

Fitness Time has about 10 ladies only branches in Riyadh and almost all of them have swimming pool. I am using their men facilities for more than four years, so I can say their facilities and cleanliness is quite good. You can check it out from their website www.fitnesstime.com.sa

Many companies have discount agreement with Fitness time, similarly there is discount also for some associations and societies e.g. Saudi Council of Engineering membership gets you a good discount. End of the year offers may be around the corner