Tennis lessons and practice

Hey guys,

I'm coming back to riyadh from the UK in Ramadhan and I've been learning tennis. Where can I continue my lessons?

Or find someone to play with? I live at exit 9 just not at a compound. And the only tennis court i found was the Holiday Inn but those guys charge 100 Riyals per hour. Id be willing to pay but that's a little bit too much.

Hello Crickypop,

You can look for tennis lessons being offered by posting a free advert here: Sport classes in Riyadh.

Also, try your luck by dropping an advert for sport partners in Riyadh.

Best of luck,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Hi

Is there any court where you can play, woman vs men?I've trying to find one but, they don't specify this. I hope you can let me know as I will like to play with a friend and we are both desperate for that.

Regards

In the DQ you can have mixed doubles, but also in most compounds. I can hook you up with mixed doubles players when you're ready

Hello everyone, i am looking for a partner or group to play with.. i am open to go wherever

Send me an email at ****

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Did you find a place and play partner to play tennis. I'm also looking for courts to play and partner. Im just new here in Riyadh.

Hi,
I am new in Riyadh, would like to play tennis over the weekends, mixed doubles if possible. Pls Let me know if anybody is interested with court availability.

Thank you
Ivana

Bump, looking for tennis coach, if anyone is interested please PM me.

We are a couple willing to play mixed doubles tennis.

We are improvers/ intermediate level & we haven't play for months now, if anyone want to play sometime soon please let me know.

Regards.
Mohammed

Hi everyone,

I am back to Riyadh, and am very interested to play again.. My USTA IS 4.0, if anyone is interested to play please send a WhatsApp msg on 0558879563 and i will respond ASAP.
P.S. i am open to go anywhere to play

Hey!

I'm also staying in riyadh for a month and was wondering if there's a way to meet leisure players on something like a whatsapp group or something similar to play casually with during the week. Or if there are weekly tournaments for amateur adults.

Greetings. Friends,

I'm also interested to play badminton or tennis as a team. I'm beginner in tennis and PRO in Badminton.

Kindly PM me who are interested to play as a team.

@Crickypop

I would like to play we can book the holiday Inn court and share the expenses

Andy

I'm international certified coach I can help you

@sahil_n15 I'm good in bedminton

@Asfa Shahbaz  Please PM.

Hey guys,

I've been trying to find a tennis club or community to join to in Riyadh but there are no enough resources to get accurate information from. Can anyone help me or guide me to the right people or locations?

Much appreciate it.

@Diksha Hi friends , I'm Coach frank by the name, please can someone get a tennis job here . Please you can reach me out on my tennis Instagram page at ********.thanks

Moderated by Yoginee last year
Reason : For security reasons, do not share contact details on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Franck,

Welcome to expat.com!

Your query does not seem too clear to me...

Are you looking for a job in Riyadh?

Yoginee

Expt.com team

Hello guys,

i just moved to Riyadh and am looking to play tennis, any suggestions ?