Swimming Pool Charging Per Day or Per Hour

Dears ,

I am living on Exit 8 , Qurtuba .

I am looking for a swimming Pool where i can visit per Hour or Per Day ( just for Fun ).

Need to take some kids ( Aged 14~16 ) .

Any recommendation in Riyadh For such Places ?

meetnauman wrote:

Dears ,

I am living on Exit 8 , Qurtuba .

I am looking for a swimming Pool where i can visit per Hour or Per Day ( just for Fun ).

Need to take some kids ( Aged 14~16 ) .

Any recommendation in Riyadh For such Places ?

Any where in Riyadh ? ??

Saudi Hotel next to Nasseriyah Maroor on the left hand side. 15 SAR/hour/person

Top Ten Swimming Pools In Riyadh

Outdoor wave pool at Diplomatic Quarters Sport Club. The DQ Sports club outdoor and indoor pool have alternating days for women and men. The huge outdoor wave pool area is more like a waterpark. It's located in a beautiful garden and has water slides, kids pools and of course the wave pool. A small restaurant/snack bar inside. Membership required!

2. ESPA at Faisaliyah hotel. Women's only spa inside the Rosewood hotel has a beautiful  indoor pool with mosaic design. There's also a steam room and jacuzzi adjacent to the pool area. Access to pool for spa customers and hotel guests.

3. Riyadh Golf Club Sports Gardens pools. A green oasis in the middle of the desert, the Golf club has plenty of outdoor activities for families including the outdoor pool, children's pool, mini-golf, basketball and others. Membership required.

4. Al Manahil ladies spa in the Diplomatic Quarter has a large indoor pool accessible for non members and by single payment. Modest swimwear required. Swimming classes for children and adults.

5. Al Luthan women's only Hotel and Spa has a beautiful indoor pool and also offers aqua fitness classes.

6. Al Aghar Equestrian Club inside the Diplomatic Quarters has a private pool area that can be rented by the hour for private occasions. Separate ladies/men's days, Fridays are family day. UPDATE: Unfortunately the Equestrian clubs pool has been closed until further notice

7. Dirab Golf & Country Club located 44km outside Riyadh is a wonderful haven outside the hustle and bustle of the city. Two outdoor pools and also horseback riding available for ladies, abaya free zone.

8. Al Multaka Ladies Center. In addition to an indoor pool,  AlMultaka offers a spa and beauty salon, library, shops and a restaurant.

9. Many of the private hospitals in Riyadh have women only pools and offer classes with female instructors. Check out Obaid, Hammadi and Specialized Medical Center pools.

10. For family pool time or pool parties, the area around exit 8 and 9 is lined with isteraha's (small private chalets/resort) that can be rented per day for the whole family to enjoy or many families can rent one and share the costs. Fantasy Land, Yamama Resort and Splash Waterpark have Aqua park open to children only but they also offer private villas and isteraha with small pools.

P.S. For men I would recommend the Intercontinental hotel outdoor pools (men and children only), Four Seasons hotel at Kingdom Tower outdoor pool and Ritz Carlton indoor pool (all men and children only).

Holiday Inn Izdahar on Exit 8

They Offer 3 Hours For

Adults - 100  SR

Kids     - 75 SR

Do you know the charges they take?

Hi whats the hotels name .and whats the exact location

Hi there , so i live in An-nasyriah , I'm looking for affordable swimming pool in areas like batha anywhere so I can swim I'm having troubles finding one ! It's really hard I cannot find one so please help me out for some swimming pools in an Nasiryah , Riyadh, or any areas I'll be glad to Go which are affordable and are like 40-50sr for 5-4 hrs would be great so please let me know few pools or more so I can check the best one out I'm 16, and I have some brothers 15-12, please let me know.

Where is this place ? Please can you help me out ? I live in An-nasyriah RIYADH 12733, I'm looking for cheap swimming pool for 4-5hrs just for fun and I'm new to Riyadh so please can you provide the location approx location would also work.

Hi
there is no such hotel there.

Closed