TV Channels

Hey,

I am new in KSA, I want to have pakistani news and entertainment channels, how I can go for it.

Pehla TV is not providing enogh channels, what other opions I have? Where I can check or can I check on web?

Thanks,
Zeeshan

best option is pehla but other option is that u install paksat satellite.. u will receive many free pakistani channels.... but the problem is that few people know how to install paksat....

If Pehla does not the channels you wish.

Your next choice will be to have the Asia Sat.

Although Asia Sat is available in KSA, there are not many installers.

My colleague has Asia Sat, I am looking to have it installed for similiar reasons to yourself.

I have not found an installer at present

Please keep me informed.

I tried Pehla, but there are only 2 news channels (DAWN and AAJ Pakistani) and 2 entertainment channels (GEO & ARY) which is not I am looking for. I need more than this like Dunya, SAMA, HUM etc...

Well, if i will be able to find some one I will post here so other can install too.

Thanks,

The best way is to go the local dealers of the recievers and dishes and ask them. else ask somebody you know who has these channels. I see that you are in Khobar, Ask around the community near the Pakistani school, they should help you out..

My best source is my barber, he knows everything that goes down! :D

hey,

I have pehla on dreambox and as you rightly pointed out, there's a selected variety of pak channels.

I researched online and found out that most of the Pak channels are covered on Asiaset, Paksat and Intelsat.

Last week i got hold of a paki tv guy to get asiasat and interlsat installed. thats covers all the channels you have in mind except ARY Zauq and GEO Sports. I paid SR 900 for 2 used dishes, 2 lnbs, 50 metre wire, installation and a used receiver. He has also illegally programmed "PTV HOME" to watch world cup matches since there are apparent problems of Cricone on Dreambox these days (thats another story).

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need his contact no.

Cheers

if you are not in Riyadh, remember the satellite dishes you need are Intelsat 10, Paksat 1 and Asiasat 3S.

Check these links

lyngsat.com/asia3s.html

lyngsat.com/pak1.html

lyngsat.com/intel10.html

Hey,

Grt Information, really appritiate.

I am in Al Khobar, and am looking to install one of the network you mentioned here.

Thanks Champ,

Dawn TV sucks heavily

Hi,
I'm also facing the same issue for viewing pakistani tv channels. Any solutions for Makkah city?

I feel better is TATA SKY..The frequency is good and you will get all the channels :D:D..isko laga daala tho life jinga lala

Wilson

Does anyone know how I can get IntelSat 10 installed in Riyadh.  I believe this shows Australia Network from India which shows the AFL football games live :)

I have plenty of space on my roof in case I need to get a big dish installed.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Can anyone send some contact number for the guy who can actually install Paksat/AsiaSat 3S. I have tried a lot of options and paid a lot of money but still am unable to get reliable service for pakistani channels.

PMed you a number @nabsha.

Still could not find any one who can install asiasat3/paksat in Riyadh.

If anyone know, please help.

i m not able to set channels in pehala tv receiver,
before it was ok but i have changed setlite settings  then every thing has gone?can any one help me?

Does anyone know which service prover will be showing the ICC Champions trophy cricket tournament? And how I subscribe to that service provider?