Info about The Oxford Partnership College faculty housing

Hi,
Ramadan Mubarak and happy Eid to all😊
I have just been offered a teaching position by the Oxford Partnership College, the female branch in Madinah. The pay is somhow mediocre but what compensates for it is that they offer free accommodation to a high quality standard  (according to them). I was wondering if anyone knows anything about it (good/safe residential area, good service/ maintenance, well furnished...). The thing is I will be stayistaying there with my youngest son while my husband and the older children will come for visits. This is why I am a bit worried😐. I would really appreciate it if you could help me with this.

Hi did you get any info regarding that? I have the same query. N again after offer letter i am not getting any response from their side. What would happened to you once you sign the offer letter n send it back with required documents.

Hi I have the same problem

Rabiaif, you need to get in touch with the HR. Try calling the nummber in the offer letter.

Ghadahussein did you start working with Oxford, I have the situation, please advise me.

Haven't started yet but finished part of the procedure and in the middle of transferring my Iqama to them.

Hope to finish before the beginning of the academic year starts.

Good luck, I've got an offer from them too,

Do they hire without a transfer of iqamah?

Of course! Applications are open to all. It happened that I already had Iqama. Nothing standard!

Alright, thank you :)

Hi, where will be the interview for Oxford partnership, and what qualification they are seeking for lecturer.plz any 1 reply to my qesutions.

Hi, sorry to ask but for which branch u have been seclected.

Hi
Have you ladies got any idea about the college and procedures bcoz I have got an offer letter from same college qurrayat but worried do that place have any school.please if you guys know any information reply.

What type of school are you looking for?  My sisters' in law live there.

Hi
Jazz tam , I am English Lecturer and you?

Hashus, I think, after signing the contract via email, you need to get your  certificates attested by the  Embassy/ Council in your country in order to obtain your visa, that's if you don't  have Iqama.

Jazz tam, I was interviewed via Zoom. I am not sure about qualifications. I think it varies according to speciality.

Dear Ghada,

That's all been done I'm working in Saudi Arabia.but worried about schools there in qurrayat do they have any international School there.

Dear alifatma,

I am looking for international School for my kids. If I move there I have to take my kids they are doing in IGCSE

Hi ladies,

Any news about my query

No international schools in Qurayat. This is the reason i picked Al Jouf. I have found at least 2 international school already.

Hi
Is there an choice for choosing the location. They didn't mention about the places just said northern Saudi .I thought it must be qurrayat. Anyways thank you dear.

Hi,

Anyone who already got offer from Oxford partnership college can give me any idea about the salary package there?

and do they provide family accommodation?  or single accommodation?

Many thanks for your guidance..

P.S. I am an ESL instructor with MA in English and TEFL certification.

hi
is anyone there already in KSA ready to work for TOP?

Hello members

I have been offered a position of business instructor. I am just confused that salary consist of accomodation and transportation or its take home salary mentioned in offer letter?

Hi
The salary they say is basic salary accommodation and rest are not included in that. That's what they told me when interviewing.

Regards,

Have you accepted the offer?

Hello everyone

Even I signed an offer letter with TOP as an ESL Instructor for AlMadinah branch. I already have an iqama, so they told me to submit my documents for iqama transfer... the start date would be 10th Sept according to them. Still not sure if they are gonna provide accomodation or I need to find for myself. Plus there's no nursery they said... I have a daughter who has just turned 2 months and a son who is 2 and half yrs. I've been living and working in Riyadh until now... my husband would be visiting us... and no other family member to leave my kids with. Any idea or advice would be highly appreciated.

Do we have anyone who has already worked in tje same place? I would like to know more about the experience of working with them.

Best regards

@AmbreenK
The salary depends upon your years of experience in the same field... what was told to me during the interview and the communication since then has been great. If you are moving alone then you needn't worry. It seems to be a 'fabolous' college ...(from what I gotta read about them). I just wish there was a nursery as well😐.
Just a week left to join... and I'm still so worried about it.

Thanks for the information.
What are the timings for college?

Hi Samrah.

The timings mentioned during the interview are: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm... I believe they are OK. I only wish there's an arrangement for a nursery... I'd be pretty relaxed with my kids in the same place. My biggest concern😐😐😐

Thanks Ateeqa,

You have waived the option of accomodation? Are they paying you something instead for this?

I spoke to them regarding accomodation.
They said its your choice whether or not you wish to stay with what is being provided. Should you decide to live by yourself, nothing extra would be paid. In other words, stay wherever/however, you'll take the same amount as offered. You'll have to arrange your own conveyance as well if you aren't staying with them.

Please post if there is a change in any of your location/place... seems too confusing at this stage

@AmbreenK
As per my recent discussion, they provide single, shared accomodation. You have the option of living separately at your own expense.

Hi

Any further news about the college ,there are so slow in every process. Till now they didn't inform me about the location or they didn't even check my mail I send on 15 aug. Please do inform if any developments in your visa processing.

Thank you

They have 2 colleges in AlJouf province... in 2 different cities/towns... 1 in Sakakah and the other is in AlQurayyat.  The 3rd in Arar... that's also North of KSA. The only other college is in AlMadinah.
Well I was told that I would be joining the one in AlMadinah but later they changed it to Sakakah... and again to AlQurayyat.
Things are getting out of hands... and really not sure where I am finally going🙄

Is anyone of you joining tomorrow?? As per the HR, it's induction week for teachers starting from 10th.
Students join the week after that.
Please keep us updated with your process and mobilization to TOP.