British or American family how interested to custody kid - 500/month

thanks not anymore

Hi samkwt,

Welcome to Expat-blog! :)

You may post an advert under Kuwait classifieds as well.

wouldnt it be easier to just send your child to an english school, or hire British/ American tutors for your child, as opposed to giving your child up for adoption for a certain period of time.

i think you need to have someone write out what you want to have done properly, because I am not sure if what you are proposing is legal; giving up your child to strangers and paying them to?

Type what you want in arabic and i will translate it for you.

the story as it stands is as follows:

Mr. Samkwt had applied for his 5 year old son to join an English school, however he was not successful at passing the language exam, a group of people told him that it would be possible to send his son to a boarding school, and that the school will take al the necessary steps to ensure a proper learning environment in terms of English. However, the father does not wish to have his son so far away as he would like to visit him every now and then, hence he thought of finding an english speaking family in Kuwait and having his son live with them for 2 months to help improve his english.

My advice is as follows; English is a media. If you want your sont to learn English and speak it fluently, have him read english stories, make him watch english education cartoons such as sesame street etc, or any other cartoon suitable for his age.
Play sing-a-long songs for him in the car, in his room, at home etc. They have such material at bookshops.

Your proposed method, with all due respect to you, sounds a bit unorthodox, it is quite unusual. What you could do is hire someone to sit with your son a few hours a day and teach them proper english (not a maid).

do you really want to leave your son in a strange home with strange people with strange customs?

I think that at 5 demanding fluency in English is difficult, however I am not an expert in child related matters so i do not know if that is accurate.

The most important thing is the crowd your son will choose to hang around when in school inshallah, like any skill, english is lost if not used, and if at school your son chooses to hang around other Kuwaiti children, they will most likely revert to arabic for familiarity.

I suggest you do what you can at the moment to get your son up to an acceptable standard of English, and then do everything possible to enroll him at The English School in Kuwait, it has a very high foreigner:arab ratio, so your son will have to learn to speak English, and will also pick up a proper accent.

hi sam kuwait,,,,,,,,

hope you got a good idea wrote by legacy,,,,what he has said is rite and a proper way to learn english....it happens only in that type of sorroundings, so ma suuggestion is also that, now @5 your son is so small,,,and if u enroll ur kid to a english school @dis age ,,,,bt a better idea,,,send him to a kindergarden for one year,,which is bilingual where he can play with other foreign kids,learn nice rhymes,songs,learn basic english ,then enroll him next year to a american or brotish school near by your place

there is no need for sending for your 5 year old child in the custody of a american or british family for learning english.you just send him a english school that is enough to learn english.