Can anyone recommend a lawyer?

We went through a horrible incident with G********r (surprise surprise) and we are trying to find a good lawyer to walkthrough us through this trouble with minimum damage on our brains. Did anyone get scammed and worked with a trustworthy lawyer?

Thanks!

Hi dzakarta

I would recommend Mr Malcolm Camilleri in Gzira, top of Savoy Hill

Hi all, business / service provider recommendations should be posted in the BUSINESS DIRECTORY please.  This makes it easier for others to find in the future.

Thanks
Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

I can only find a Notary with this name in Gzira @Ruby70, do you have a contact information?

Sorry Romaniac. I did not realise.

Doesn't sount too promising - I've booked a G*******r rental car for about a week this summer :(

While I'm waiting for it to be added to the directory, the number is 21330569

Notary Dr. Malcolm Camilleri B.A. LL.D

Notary Public and Commissioner for Oaths

Tel: 21330569/ 99456634

Office Address: 40, Triq il-Madonna tal-Gebla, Gzira, Malta. GZR1565.

If he cannot help you, he should be able to recommend someone to you.

@bernie_iris_fabian_david I recommend you to cancel. if you cannot find an alternative, buy the extra insurance

They do have a bad reputation here!!!
They seemed to appear when 'Greenmotion' disappeared which also had a very bad reputation.

Ray

Hi everyone,

as Romaniac already suggested, please for any recommendations, you should do so in the Malta business directory.

Furthermore, the name of the company has been removed since this issue has not yet been sorted out. We would appreciate that neither members nor the website faces any problem due to possible defamation.

All the best,
Bhavna

@bhavna, thanks for the guidance and precaution. I did not know about the directory before opening this issue. Yet, since I cannot see the expertise areas on the directory, I'd prefer to keep the topic open, so that people can understand what they of a specialty is needed.