Umrah woman alone with a business visa

Assalamu aleykum

I'm travelling to Saudi for business soon from Dubai.
I'm wondering if I can perform Umrah as a woman alone with a business visa only.

I want to have advice from a technical and a religious standpoints.

Shukran !

You will find groups of women going weekly through local agents

Yes, you can perform Umrah alone, only Hajj not allowed performing alone. and if you need to go with group of people you can contact any of agency General service office. they will help you
Thank you.

Thanks to both of you !

Sorry guys I have another question !

My company applied for a multi entries visa valid 6 months.
Do I need to get an invitation letter each time I need to travel to Saudi or was the invitation letter only needed for the visa process?

Thank you !!

That's a great news, thank you !
I'm done with my questions now haha

Hmm, just make sure that you to wear your Ihram from a miqat zone possibly Taif being the nearest one.

Good luck.

Is ihram needed for umrah also? I thought it was for Hajj only.

yes it's needed for Umrah as well. Unless you want to perform just tawaf which is 7 rounds of circle around the kabaa

hamudi wrote:

yes it's needed for Umrah as well. Unless you want to perform just tawaf which is 7 rounds of circle around the kabaa

shaykanaa  :heart:

rareshine wrote:
hamudi wrote:

shaykanaa  :heart:

still wayyyyyyyyy below your knowledge  :cool:

Dear if you need any help you may contact me i have general services office. Thanks

Assalamoalikum,

Brother I am in Saudi Arabia with business visa and I am planning to perform umrah though my visa says not valid for hajj and umrah.
So can I perform UMrah?

If you are in Saudi Arabia You can perform umrah
There is no legal issues