Bus Travel Kuala Lumpur and Kuantan, Pahang

I will fly into KUL airport and ultimately need to get to Kuantan.

There appear to be many bus lines going to Kuala Lumpur from the airport and from Kuala Lumpur it seems you can get to just about any place in Malaysia.

From my research, MARA Liner seems to be the better bus line with Cepat Express, Causeway Link and Plusliner rounding out the rest.
MARA Liner does not seem to go from the airport, only from BTS to Kuantan?

I'm not 100% certain about the bus stations in Kuala Lumpur.
I've read about BTS, Puduraya and Jalan Pekeliling Station.  Honestly I am confused if Puduraya and BTS are the same and what if any bus lines go to Jalan Pekeliling.

1.  Which is a good/safe bus to take from airport to Kuala Lumpur city?
2.  Which bus station should I go to in KL? 
3. Does MARA Liner only run out of BTS?

I possibly have other followup questions... :)

Thanks for help with this.

HI not to be confuse ok ... When u land at airport if u at KLI2 airport u can get Local Train it take 35Rm from airport to Secntral station with in 30 to 45mits u reach scental from there take token to pasar sani its 5mits journey  its walk able distance to padu raya

Hi,

You can take bus to Kuantan from either Putrajaya or TBS. This stations are in airport line of train and easily reachable without any change of train.

Look for website for bus booking. This may help you.

http://www.easybook.com/bus/booking/put … to-kuantan

mustag7520:  Thank you for your reply

I can see this goes into Kuala Lumpur to KL Sentral. 

1. Do I get off the train there and get a different train? 
Not sure what you mean "take token".
Get another token to Pasar Seni stop?

From there I can see the walk about 5-600 meters to Puduraya. 
Take my time, looks like it goes through some nice markets.

Please confirm my questions for me.  Thank you again for your help kind sir.

harshisr:
Please, I am not sure I understand this:  "This stations are in airport line of train and easily reachable without any change of train."

Are you saying the train starts at the airport and the bus stations are along the train route, easy to walk to from the stops?

Thank you for your reply sir.

Hi,
I means that you can get train from airport direct to Putrajaya or TBS without changing train. Putrajaya and TBS train station is very near(or can say the same place) to bus station so just need to get out of train station and checkin to bus stand.

U need to take KLIA  transit to reach to these station. KLIA transit route can be seen on below website.

https://www.kliaekspres.com/plan-buy/schedule/

Ok.  I am learning more in my research.
From Airport KLIA/KLIA2 to TBS.

Now just figure out bus lines.

thank you