The New Year Event

Hello there my Dears,

As The New Year Event will be an extremely important day for most of us to spend it with family and friends, here comes the problem, that we consider as one family in here and we have the right to calibrate with such an important event together and live the exact moment and atmosphere as we imagine to live it with our family and friends back home, but we cant because most of us are tightly closed and confined with her or his small group or profiteer friends who refuse to make them share others the happiness of such an important day and live the moment as its suppose to be.
From here, i would like from you to massage me your New Year invitations in order to compare it and inform you back with the best and bigger invitation and event that i personally will attend to, after the comparison with its trusted friends, colleagues, place, compliments and program to attend and make the perfect New Year Event that we dreamed of in this city.
You can share us your ideas about the whole thing, and please Do Not Share any invitations Here, Just through the Expate.com privet massage system only.

Thanks so much and appreciate it.

Hi...

Is there any events party happening in Jeddah for new year, pls let me know...

I'm search of it and I found this site

Yallah let's party it up!

Happy New Years eve~

Sandyy24 wrote:

Hi...

yes a whole bunch, but unfortunately it's too late. If you know the organizers they can get in you in without any problem...

Ya I know it's pretty much late and I don't know any organizers... if u know any , plz help me out

Sandyy24 wrote:

Hi...

There is lot's of parties Sandy, inbox me I will give you further detail.

It's very late... anyhow thank you

Sandyy24 wrote:

It's very late... anyhow thank you

Welcome anytime.