Passport expiry

Good day. I am getting confused right now if there will be any problem for me to travel going back to the Philippines anytime this December if my passport will be expired on January 16 nxt year? I am just worried about it.or do I need to apply for an extension of my passport anytim by now just in case.

Per international travelling rules, you must have at least 6 months of validity left on your passport to board your plane.

Even Im going back to my country of origin?

As far as i know if Im not mistaken, 6 mos validity is a must when you are going out the country of origin but its ok if returning back since its your own country.you can just renew     it there after arrival.

You can travel to your own country and back to Saudi until 1 day expiry of the passport provided it's a direct flight, some airlines may cause an issue for that.

hamudi wrote:

You can travel to your own country and back to Saudi until 1 day expiry of the passport provided it's a direct flight, some airlines may cause an issue for that.

Nailed!

There's no problem in your passport at all...Saudi Immigration will allow you to travel back home provided that you have a valid exit-reentry Visa or Final Exit Visa.

Then once you're back home, renew your passport right away in DFA Aseana, no appointment needed. Just go straight in OFW lane and process your renewal and pay an expedite fee. In just 1 week, you will have your new passport. But keep your old passport with you. KSA immigration will encode your new passport details to update your MOI information. I hope these information I shared will help you. Happy Holidays!!!

Mr. Lapiz Lazuli wrote:

There's no problem in your passport at all...Saudi Immigration will allow you to travel back home provided that you have a valid exit-reentry Visa or Final Exit Visa.

Then once you're back home, renew your passport right away in DFA Aseana, no appointment needed. Just go straight in OFW lane and process your renewal and pay an expedite fee. In just 1 week, you will have your new passport. But keep your old passport with you. KSA immigration will encode your new passport details to update your MOI information. I hope these information I shared will help you. Happy Holidays!!!

awesome...Merry Christmas :)