Unpaid loan and credit card in termination

I can still renew my iqama even though my bank account is freeze?

I can't say. Try and see. Usually they are not linked unless the case is serious.

Yes tang correct.
Thst is the first step you should take.

will saudi bank allow unpaid loan to be paid outside the country?  should i inform them or not before leaving?  im afraid maybe they will catch me on immigration. please help

You leave already the kingdom ,unpaid credit card ,the immigration not checking you or stop you ,because I'm going to final exit this week but I'm worry I have unpaid credit card but not link in my company please advice me thnks

I think that you are confusing a few things e.g. corporate vs. individual debt and then GCC vs. the rest of the world.

Corporate debt defaults are covered by bankruptcy protection laws in most countries.   And so are individuals in some countries e.g. you can file for chapter 11 in the US as an individual and can buy time against creditors.

However, when it comes to Saudi and indeed the whole of GCC, there is NO bankruptcy protection for individuals.   And even for corporate clients, they have just started debating on new laws in countries like Bahrain.

Here if you don't pay, your life is pretty much over with bans, jail times etc etc.

check your absher or muqeem....if there's generalization report under your iqama.

normally...you will received text from MOI and MOJ if there's some issue for you.

Hi
I had an unpaid loan in Saudi from 2 years back amount of approx 90k.
My sponsor cheated me and also I had good amount of pending salaries.
In these 2 years I was barely making ends meet somehow so couldn't pay back the bank.
However, recently I got an offer to work in Saudi. Unfortunately few days ago I got mail from banks collection agency that if not settled in 10days they will file complain.
I am sure once in Saudi I can surely pay them back monthly.
Just want your advice if I can still travel to KSA without any legal issues at the airport?
Should I communicate with the bank to not file complaint? Pls advice

Talk to the bank.  If a case has  been filed, you WILL have legal issues upon arrival in Saudi.

Thank you for your response.
However, just so that you know I have a new passport and also I'm travelling using business visit visa.

As per email from banks third party collection company if I don't respond until 26th they will file the case.

Owing to lockdown I'll start my travel coming week but due to quarantine in Bahrain I doubt I'll be able to reach KSA before 26th.

What should be my course of action?

Hi...need some.advice.. back 2012 i have loan  andni did not complete my payment.. til I transffered in other hosp. I came back to my previous bank to continue my payment but they cannot see my balance may be because im using new iqama.. 3 years after i dont have any problem  i can still go home for vacation but this year 2021  im supposed to go for vacation but the immigration hold me and they told me that i cant go because of my pending bal in the bank.. any one here have the same sitiation as me and what did u do....?? Pls anyone can give me advice...

Is it still applicable up to this date? some say immigration has a system to check of your outstanding loans.

Yes... they will detect once ur in immigration...it happened to me...

But I inquire in the bank the manager  said no problem because my EOB will be deposited in my account and they will deduct it,  the immigration will know if the bak has filed a complaint against you. The bank system is not linked in the immigration unless you have a case in the absher you will be stopped.

I have Mobily 3000 bill unpaid can I go exit re entry vis to India I check my Absher generalization report there is no report against me

zahmad111 wrote:

I have Mobily 3000 bill unpaid can I go exit re entry vis to India I check my Absher generalization report there is no report against me

Everything is linked in saudi with your iqama and biometrics, your credit report is shared as soon as company starts to recover its debts. Normally it is done with accounts closing.

With E/R visa you can travel freely but,
If your intention not to pay and not to come back  it will be problem in future.
Big companies appoints recovery agents they will hound you every where on internet and social media.

If someone gets a good paying job after 4 years of exit. Can he settle with bank in installments? Or he can't enter Saudi?

yes

Surat Survey wrote:

If someone gets a good paying job after 4 years of exit. Can he settle with bank in installments? Or he can't enter Saudi?

need to check with bank before arrival, if bank has already filed a case against you cant enter in kingdom , any how once banks agrees with you then you can come and do the paper formaliy with them but yes you do need to provide them evidence of your job and job offer letter and etc and you might need to get a introduction letter from your company to bank name in which they will mention you passport number and new job assignment and salary details and that they will deposit your salary in thier bank

What happened to you and what was the solution

Anyone just leave the country with unpaid loan??

Ken6509 wrote:

Loads have done it, but then we see threads asking if they will be arrested when they return for a new job.
Not paying loans (also called theft) is quite common judging by threads here.

Ken6509 wrote:

one of my friend did this , they catch him in home country after 3 years.
Brother they are running a bank , do you think like this they will let their defaulter run away ?
if its that easy everyone will apply loan over loan here and run away.

Hello,
I had unpaid SAAB credit card and left the country 5 years ago, I paid the credit card with agreed settlement 3 years ago and I received "Negotiated Settlement Certificate ". I can I go back to saudi arabia? Will i be labeled black list.
Please help with your replay

Hi rozenabad. Did you recieve any message from MOI or MOJ about travel ban before you went to the immigration or was there any travel ban on your iqama?

@yeet-boo4life How many days your travel ban has lifted after you clear your payment with the Bank?

@yeet-boo4life how many days it took to remove your case in Moj and remove the travel ban after you paid?

What is the process to paid my unpaid load since it was file on jeddah court?

I left on Saudi Arabia last November 2016 without paid my balance loan to the lending company. THEN May 2017 Im coming back to Riyadh to my new job. After 2 years I'm going for vacation last 2019 but I was hold on immigration airport in Riyadh due to unpaid loans.

Please help me to answer my question.

@Mark Molina you have the same case with my friend, 100% same situation..what he did is he came to the company (lending company) and talk to legal representative, he was given 2 option to settle. He will pay the whole remaining amount to the company and the company will submit settlement report to the court within 48 hrs, or he will pay to the court directly with full amount from his current bank account the he will go to debt collector department to settle the amount.

Hope it will help.

Hello

I 've same issue, can anyone please guide me for the process you went through for settlement as execution court to withdraw the case.

I'm also having Travel Ban & need to travel ASAP.

In Short, I went for vacation in 2017 & wasn't able to come back, I had a car with ANB Bank with more than 40k of 65k paid already, They recovered car by calling me in Pakistan but also put me on Travel Ban without informing. I arrived back in KSA in 2022 on new visa & came to knew about this case in Execution Court.

P.S: I'm willing to pay to bank for settlement but don't know the process & how to finish it.

Went to bank several times but they were not able to answer me and asked to call their ANB Collection Division, where upon calling one Saudi Guy replied very rudely & misbehaving to pay a 3 times higher amount than actual balance or go to court.

@TheLegendLeads,, Dear Molim app under Simah will show you have 0 unpaid Loan,, but at the airport during immigration they will take your biometric finger print and your finger print linked to both old and new iqama.. That time your old unpaid Loan your old iqama everything will appear... Better check with the Bank's unpaid Loan recovery section... Otherwise you will suffer at the Airport.

@wwaqas,,, Brother if there is a case registred in the court.. What will in that situation.

@Ans please,,,, Sure Biometric finger print link to everything old iqama, new iqama bank loan.. etc.. Better pay all the unpaid amounts.

@Qwerty19 yes you can renew your iqama even if your bank account is freezed. i renewed my iqama recently and my bank account was freezed.

@rozenabad hi there.it happened to me.What did you do?I tried to contact the lawyer as per advised by the bank but to no avail.

Hi any updates to this issue?

Hi everyone.  i just want to ask. We have already salary, but i cannot withdraw my salary? what can i do, MOJ maybe they freeze my account bcoz i have unpaid loan in quara. how can i withdraw my salary ? do you have an idea?