Unpaid loan and credit card in termination

Hello,
Yes, any gcc country member has the right to extradite anyone accused of breaking their laws. I was too in your husband's situation, but in my case I never moved. I accumulated quite a debt (caused by my sudden termination from work and freezing pf my accounts due to late iqama renewal), and the bank threatened to hand my file to the Saudi credit bureau, which have the authority to have people arrested. My card had expired. I found work and negotiated with the bank, and they agreed to receive monthly installememts of my debt until it was done, and that's what I did.
I'm afraid to say there is no way out of this. Of your plan is to to stay in the GCC, I recommend you find a way to pay back the debt.

Good luck. 🍀

And yes, they can ban your husband from travel, and even have his accounts frozen.

I know someone personally who was put in prison for 2 years for not paying his debt. After his release, he was forced to pay back the debt and a fine.

What is the meaning of loan insurance.? And how do the bank in ksa recover the money when someone deflaults

Hello  I was reading your post about going to umrah while owing money to the Saudi government. I have to same issue and I'm going to Imran tomorrow. Please tell me what happened when you arrived in Saudi?

Hi All,

I would like to know on what basis bank will file a police complaint and upto for how much amount they can file a case. I am having around 25k unpaid amount with 3 banks including CC cards and loan. The upaid loan from saudi will effect to any other GCC countries? Will they stop at immigration in other GCC? I am just going through all the threads and forums but didn't get any concrete answer for this query. Now there is a new implementation in UAE to provide "Good conduct certificate" for past five years from home country or the countries that you have been worked for. So if i apply for police clearance certificate from UAE to Saudi, is there any issue? How to get the information online whether i have any cases filed against me?

Please let me know your views so that it will very helpfull for many people

Hi All,

I would like to know on what basis bank will file a police complaint and upto for how much amount they can file a case. I am having around 25k unpaid amount with 3 banks including CC cards and loan. The upaid loan from saudi will effect to any other GCC countries? Will they stop at immigration in other GCC? I am just going through all the threads and forums but didn't get any concrete answer for this query. Now there is a new implementation in UAE to provide "Good conduct certificate" for past five years from home country or the countries that you have been worked for. So if i apply for police clearance certificate from UAE to Saudi, is there any issue? How to get the information online whether i have any cases filed against me?

Please let me know your views so that it will very helpfull for many people

just sharing...
i have a friend who works before in UAE. Then he went on vacation to Philippines. Until he decided not to come back to UAE. He had personal loans and credit card in UAE. Then, he works in Manila. After one year working. He received an offer to KSA. He flies to KSA via UAE airline (not sure what airline). They landed to UAE and there will be a transit and change of plane. While he is going to transit...He saw his name like someone who's arriving passenger. They know that he's coming. The immigration officers ask him what is his name. Then, he was put on HOLD in the airport. They call the bank who put him in the watchlist. He's charge for the loans. i think he stay there for one week. Until he make a promissory note that he will pay it Riyadh. He was release and travelled to Riyadh. It was a tragic experience.

unpaid loans and credit cards. just sharing...base on my experience.
i worked for almost 20 years in Saudi Oger Ltd.
i have a bank loan and credit card...unfortunately Saudi Oger Ltd. officially CLOSED.
i transferred to other company.
The Saudi Hollandi Bank (Al Awwal) filed a complain to Ministry of Justice and Ministry of Interior (Jawassat) put my Iqama to Service HOLD. Meaning, no transactions, no visa...etc. and also put me on travel ban for 10 years. Wow..!!!
Thanks GOD i'm able to pay all my loans and credit cards. Now i already renewed my iqama.

Always check your Absher...check if there's Generalization report under your iqama number or residence number.

i experienced it too...they put me on HOLD and travel ban for 10 years.

i will go for vacation next month and I have still pending CC payment. They keep calling me to pay and they said they will release a travel ban for me and not renewing my iqama? it this possible to catch me in the Riyadh airport immigration? I am worried..... please help!!! thanks a lot...

Good day !!
I have some issue regarding for loan issue.
I have loan in bank here is KSA but my concern what if my company give force termination or end of contract because of saudization program ? My question is the company pay my remaining balance to loan or what.

Thank you for the answer.

normally if you are terminated by your company. you will get bank clearance first before they will issue a final exit visa for you.

i experienced the travel ban for 10 years....and stop services for the iqamas. better clear this issues for your betterment.

The company will not pay your loan, the bank can't force the company to pay unless the loan was given to you based on papers they issued to the bank as a guarantor of the loan, which I don't think that your company did.

Renan100613 wrote:

Good day !!
I have some issue regarding for loan issue.
I have loan in bank here is KSA but my concern what if my company give force termination or end of contract because of saudization program ? My question is the company pay my remaining balance to loan or what.

Thank you for the answer.

No they will not pay your loan.  They would have only given a letter to the bank pledging to deposit your end of service benefits with the bank should you leave or be terminated.  They are not liable for anything more.

It is a moral obligation that you pay your debt. In Saudi however the courts are almost always on the side of the debitor, I never heard of travel bans or Iqama suspension over late CC payments, blacklisting by SAMA is very common though. I believe that the collecting agency people are trying to intimidate you, don't let the talk go that way, ask the person speaking to be polite and professional, once the person calling starts intimidating or blackmailing just hung up the phone on him, and don't worry they will call again , once the caller agrees to talk in an acceptable manner, you both can discuss the issue in a more constructive way to find a solution.

Your story is kinda weird, are you sure that all of this was done to you because of defaulting on your CC payments, I know a bunch of people who didn't pay their credit cards and they travel and come back and live normal life. They are blacklisted by SAMA, yes. But thats about it!

unpaid loan.....SAMA....
Credit card....SIMAH...

it happened to me...they freeze my iqama Services and 10 years travel ban....from Hollandi Bank.
luckily i paid it already...bank removed my case at MOJ....and MOJ ...removed my stop services and travel ban.

thanks!

Hi Yeet-boo4life,

May I asked a question, how can you check or how can you know that after you paid your debts in CC already removed from SIMAH? What is the procedure?

Let me know mate...

Thanks.

I have same problem like yours can you please tel me whats happening presently

I have same problem what should I do further what're I should approach for settlement can you please tel me I am outside saudi now some local agencies calling me about settlement what should I do

if you are still here in the kingdom...

just download

https://www.simah.com/English/Contact-SIMAH

then...follow the instructions here...

you will see all the DEFAULTS....under your iqama number. Simah - report

you are outside the KSA?

i have no idea sir how you can settle it.

sorry....

what is your exact problem sir?

hi
i am in india presently

if we are outside ksa how to settle amount with bank what i have to do further please kindly advise me

hi yeet-boo4life

can i travel other gcc countrys please help me

https://www.simah.com/English/Contact-SIMAH

Check this website....

What happened to you?

i got clearence from bilkish
bilkish agency is very nice

AZAR786,

what happen to your bank credit? did enter again in saudi arabia?

hello,

how will i know if bank file a complain agains me due to unpaid CC balance?

thanks

Hey all I'm very much tensed and scared please guide me and give me first hand information I worked in saudi airlines for two years and before I was getting married I used and abused my credit card of NCB bank now I have Loan on my head nearly 15k Sr it's been like two years I resigned and relocated to new country now I'm going for Umrah after a week will I get caught on airport? I'm going with my child and husband I'm so deadly ferious I have intentions to pay back as soon as I'll be having this much money kindly help me

Hello Kabby,

Performing Umrah is a NAFIL Ibadah and repaying a loan to an individual or an organisation is a FARAD . There is no point in performing Umrah without paying your debts.

I strongly suggest you should pay back the loan this year and make an intention to perform Umrah next year.

:dumbom:

Hello all!

Please guide me.

I worked in saudia for three years and I left my company 2 years back I am settled in UAE now I'm planning to travel back for umrah now the issue is I am having a debt of nearly 15000 saudi riyal that I couldn't pay off. This time I'm traveling with my husband who is not known about this debt I have full niyah to return it back to bank as I used my credit card and exceeded the limit for my wedding purpose. Now I'm traveling back after two days on new visa, which is tourist New passport on my husband name I'm so so scared will they catch my and put me in jail? Or I'll be set free of course I know I should return the money back instead of going for umrah my niyaat is there and I'm saving money to return it back to bank kindly guide me I am so so scared What are the chances that I won't get humiliate on airport my husband is innocent he don't know anything about it so I don't want him to face any trouble cause of me please give me first hand info

Thanks alot

Hey I haven't travel yet are you back from saudia? All went good please kindly reply thanks

hello

I also have a problem as i left kingdom on reentry visa and could not return back .so i have unpaid loan with the bank but my service benefit is still with the ministry and i didnt claim yet.i am receiving emails from some agency and some personal messages on my social network .can someone guide me how to proceed and does it harm me if i neglect the mails and messages as still my end of service benefit is not paid . so please guide me.
thanks

Inshallah will pay it off soon