Property prices in Doha

Hello everyone,

Finding affordable housing in Doha is number one priority for newcomers. Tell us more about the estate market in your district/city/region.

What are the most desired places to live? What are the most affordable ones? What is the average cost of a rented flat? And what is the average sale price for an appartment or a house? Could you tell us more about local real estate policies/procedures? What about property tax or residency tax in Doha?

What about you? Where do you live now? Is it a place you would recommend?

Thank you in advance for your clarifications.

Priscilla

nice subject,  accommodation and schooling are income eaters here..

am in barwa city now price ranges from tanween 8000 - 11500
same place if you take it from waseet from 5000 - 8000 but there is along waiting list
there is studios also but i dont know how much,

currently am looking for studio in al sadd, all what i can find (a decent and legal one, not partition) in range of 5000 - 6000
i find it high and not reasonable,

Hi Crying_Seabird,

Dropping an advert in the Housing in Doha section might get you some offers.

Hope you find accommodation which suits your needs soon.

All the best,
Bhavna

For sale prices as i know expat can by only in Lusail or Pearl and the prices start from 800,000 for Lusail studio & 1.2 million for Pearl 1 bedroom apartment.
The rent prices is vary based on the place & facilities but in all cases it's start with 4,500 Qr/ month for 1 bedroom unfurnished to 6000 for fully furnished  and 7000 for hotel apartment or coplex in Mushareb, Um ghoilina, New doha, Masoura, Majma, old airport
Increased 500 to 1000 in Mountazah, ben Mahmoud, al saad, al nasr
10,000 to 12,000 at west bay, Zigzag tower, pearl
For 2 bedrooms add 1000 - 2000 for the prices above except pearl, west bay 2 bed rooms started from 12,000 to 16,000
Ain khaled, Abu hamour, Dafna, Duhail, Gharafa, Umm salal 90% of flat are villa didvided by partions which i not recommend at all
Khalifa south and north, Ben omran most paces are not good to live there in my Opinion
Al wakra, al wkeer , Al khour started from 5500 FF but not sure
Villas strated from 12,000 to 25,000