Accommodation in Lusail

Hi All,

I am new to Doha. I am looking for accommodation in Lusail and Doha.

Is Lusail a better location to rent an apartment? How long does it take to commute daily to Madinat Khalifa daily? The traffic situation in city center area is worst in Doha.

Is it good if I move to Lusail? I have found a couple of options in Fox Hills, Lusail.

Looking for recommendations for best locations to rent an apartment in Doha / Lusail under a budget of QAR 4,500.

Thanks
Mohammad Nabil

Hello Mohammad,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

While it is wise to ask for guidance regarding the location to prioritize over others on the forum, you should nonetheless consider posting a free advert in the Housing in Doha section.

You are more likely to receive offers through an advert in the section dedicated solely to housing than on the forum.

I hope members will have insightful advice to share on where it is best to rent. :)

Good luck,

Diksha
Expat.com team

Hi, You can contact me for free rental assistance. In Doha the West Bay City Center is the place to be with fabulous towers surrounded by beautiful waterfront parks for jogging or walking. Nearby are numerous restaurants and over 16 five star hotels, many within walking distance. Madinat Khalifa is about a 10 minute drive.