Travelling to ksa with new born baby

I  am  planning  to  travel  to  ksa with my new born  baby on  19th  February 2017 .my wife  already  have a valid visa .my question  is can i travel with my baby with out stamping  visa. I heard  that  it is possible  to travel  to  ksa with a new born  baby  with  out  stamping  visa and they will provide  on arrival visa for the baby's  below  6 months  .is this rule is still going  on  in ksa?

Hi @Najam. Is there any update on this . I am also planning for the same and my baby will b around 4 months. I need to know if this is possible if his age is 4 months. Pls share ur exp

Najam nazar wrote:

I  am  planning  to  travel  to  ksa with my new born  baby on  19th  February 2017 .my wife  already  have a valid visa .my question  is can i travel with my baby with out stamping  visa. I heard  that  it is possible  to travel  to  ksa with a new born  baby  with  out  stamping  visa and they will provide  on arrival visa for the baby's  below  6 months  .is this rule is still going  on  in ksa?

Dear Najam,

Please guide me procedure, i want to bring my family with new born baby.

Hi everyone,

@ Alghazi, maybe this thread will be useful to you : Visa On Arrival for New Born Baby (India-Saudi Arabia).

You may even participate on more recent threads of the forum related to this particular situation.

All the very best,
Bhavna

Many Thanks.

But i need visa stamp process information from Pakistan.

How did u bring your baby to ksa??
Kindly share your experience. You travel thru which air lines

I want to bring my new born baby to KSA born in India. Can anyone help me and guide me suitably. Reply Soon. Thanks.

My wife arrive on 04/05/2017 at Dammam with 3 month old baby, we stamped visa at Saudi Consulate Mumbai. If you are travelling thru Saudi Airiines, no worries as they are aware of On Arrival visa rules. My family traveled by Jet Airways so Visa stamping was necessary. Just make sure which airline you book ticket. You can get on Arrival for new born baby at any  International Airport. Also carry your baby's birth certificate and polio immunization letter.
Lets hope for the best.

Dear,

Plz guide me the detailed procedure, documents needed for making Saudi Iqama of Newly Born Child, born in India. Is  medical insurance is needed for making child Iqama? If yes, then how to make medical insurance of him. As, I m working in govt saudi university in riyadh. Reply Soon.

Follow below link for more details on iqama of new baby

https://www.google.com.sa/url?sa=t& … GdQPD0z8Nw

Dear,

Plz guide me the detailed procedure, documents needed for making Saudi Iqama of Newly Born Child, born outside KSA. Is  medical insurance is needed for making child Iqama? Child is born OUTside KSA. If yes, then how to make medical insurance of him. I m working in govt sector. Reply Soon.

Can we bring the Polio Immunization Letter from the any Doctor from India OR from GAMCA authorized Medical Centers only, we have to fetch the Vaccination Letter? Kindly clarify. Thanks.

Hi shadab,

what would be the visa validity if stamp from mumbai.
How many days it give to travel becuase ?
can we stamp now and travel after 4 /  5 months ?

Regards

Once the visit visa is issued, you should apply within 3 months ( 90 days ). After stamping, you should leave your country within 1 month ( 30 days )..