Visa On Arrival for New Born Baby (India-Saudi Arabia)

My Wife (Iqama Holder) & Son (2months old) came back to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia from Hyd, India on 21st June 2016 with Visa-On-Arrival for the child. Flight was Saudi Airlines which is actually the best option when Family is travelling alone.
There are 2 ways, either you get visa stamped from Saudi Embassy through some Agency near your place (In India) or opt for a similar On-Arrival visa as I did (at Airport).

Visa-On-Arrival Process at Airport: Age limit of the child should be less than 6 months.
You should have your child's passport, Add an infant ticket with mother's ticket, original passport & original birth certificate (attested from Saudi Embassy) is required. At Airport in India, during immigration you have to tell them new born baby on arrival visa. They will check the child's passport, original birth certificate & then stamp the immigration departure on the passport.
When you arrive at Saudi Arabia Airport, you have to tell them new born baby On- Arrival Visa for IQAMA (Do not forget to tell them to link the border number with Father's Iqama). Once they link the border number with father's iqama. It will show on MOI Abshir Iqama Issuance page. Do check it otherwise you will have to come back to Airport Immigration office later. Then they will put entry stamp & then write Visa Number & Border Number with pen on child's passport.
If the above is done, you are good to leave the Airport without any hesitation and doubt.

Iqama Process for New Born Baby:

1. Before going to Jawazat, get the Insurance Card for your child which is mandatory.
2. Polio Vaccination Certificate (From India)
3. Child's Photo, Original & copy of parent's Iqama, Original & copy of all passports including child.
4. Iqama form – Either get it from Jawazat (They will charge you 10 or 20 SAR to fill it as well) or ask your HR department. They will have it.
5. Deposit SAR 2000 under your Iqama as dependent entry visa fees collection.
6.  Go to Jawazat & they will issue the Iqama.

Hope it was helpful...

It is informative.
Thank you for sharing.

Dear

Is it really required to have attested birth certificate & attested vaccination certificate for on arrival visa or for iqama process later.

thank you,

raj

My sister who is iqama holder under her father, got refused visa on arrival for the baby who is under 6 months, any idea why ? They refuse to explain  :sosad:

Please help !

raj1313 wrote:

Dear

Is it really required to have attested birth certificate & attested vaccination certificate for on arrival visa or for iqama process later.

thank you,

raj

Birth Certificate attestation & translation is for the Saudi Airport Immigrations for their understanding for On-Arrival Visa. Sometimes they ask for it, sometimes they don't. In my case, they did asked for the Attestation & Arabic translation.

RashadHR wrote:
raj1313 wrote:

Dear

thank you,

raj

Birth Certificate attestation & translation is for the Saudi Airport Immigrations for their understanding for On-Arrival Visa. Sometimes they ask for it, sometimes they don't. In my case, they did asked for the Attestation & Arabic translation.

No need for Attestation on Polio Vaccination...

Very very well explained dear friend, this would be GOLD for many :)

Well appreciated!

Regards
Insaf

Dear
What is the procedure to attest the birth certificate.
Tks

AnsarBK wrote:

Dear
What is the procedure to attest the birth certificate.
Tks

Just find some good Visa processing agent near your place and tell him that u want Saudi Attestation with Arabic translation on Birth Cert. It costed me 2500 (Indian Rupees) and got in 6working days.

Thank you for the information
Regards

What about , if father holding a family visit visa ( That means ; no Iqama for father ) and mother having Iqama with working in ministry of health. ?
Is they allow on arrival visa for new born ?

They don't ask for birth certificate if visa is attested on Baby PP. I got the IQAMA for my baby last week

kannanvjn wrote:

What about , if father holding a family visit visa ( That means ; no Iqama for father ) and mother having Iqama with working in ministry of health. ?
Is they allow on arrival visa for new born ?

Yes they will provide on-arrival visa. In your case, Just tell the saudi immigration officer to link the baby's border number/visa number with mother's iqama.

Maqsood_rehman wrote:

They don't ask for birth certificate if visa is attested on Baby PP. I got the IQAMA for my baby last week

Yes they will not ask about the birth certificate if the visa is already stamped from Saudi Embassy @ home country.
Congrats for the New Iqama

Thanks mate !

Thank you

please let me the current status on "Visa on Arrival for new born baby(India).In shaa  Allah,We are planning to come to riyadh from new delhi on 08/10/2016 with new born baby(3 months 10 days old).we have already booked the ticket with Air india Airline .Will Air india staff and immigration department at delhi airport allow to travel  the new born baby on arrival visa  .I have baby passport/birth certiifcate(attested by saudi embassy),polio certiifcate,original iqama of my/wife,exitreentry paper.

Your prompt response would be highly appreciated.

Regards

Tarique Anjum

Hi.. You shouldn't have any issue with Airport if you have Exit Reentry.
Once you arrived in Riyadh, immigration officials will enter the border number on baby PP.

Good to go, no worries.. !

For Iqama, you have to take polio medical cert. from Riyadh Hospital as well.

tarique123 wrote:

please let me the current status on "Visa on Arrival for new born baby(India).In shaa  Allah,We are planning to come to riyadh from new delhi on 08/10/2016 with new born baby(3 months 10 days old).we have already booked the ticket with Air india Airline .Will Air india staff and immigration department at delhi airport allow to travel  the new born baby on arrival visa. I have baby passport/birth certiifcate(attested by saudi embassy),polio certiifcate,original iqama of my/wife,exitreentry paper.

Your prompt response would be highly appreciated.

Regards

Tarique Anjum

The experience shared above is 3 months back and i dont think there is any change in the system till now. To be sure, confirm it from the concerned airlines. Saudia allowed it with no issues in my case. Their executive even came with the mother and baby to the immigration department.
The documents you mentioned are enough for the visa-on-arrival process.
Best of Luck...

Jazakallahu khair

Please what is the procedure to get visa for new born baby in india ? My wife has iqama and now we have 1 month new born baby .

Please can anyone tell what is the latest procedure to bring my new born baby (3 months old) to saudi Arabia.Mother has valid Exit _re entry. I also will accompany with them when return.
Should i get visa attested in baby PP in india? Or can get on arrival visa for baby?

Hi Mate !
Less than 6 months you can get the visa for baby on arrival @ KSA

Immigration officials will issue the border no. and mention on baby PP - shouldn't be a problem.
However, in case you would like to be more safer then send the PP to Saudi Embassy in Mumbai & they will asset the visa within two working days.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Jazakallah Khair...Thank you for ur info...In case of on arrival visa should i have attested birth certificate and polio certificate with translation?

Immigration Officials will ask for Birth Certificate along with Translation during on arrival visa to validate the age.

For IQAMA, you will be needing both Birth Cert. along with Polio Immunization Cert. duly translated and attested by Saudi Embassy

Instead of on arrival, I have applied for visa through embassy in Mumbai which took 2 working days to avoid on arrival issues - quite easy process

Thank you...

Dear
What are documents required if i sumbit to mumbai saudi embassy for baby's visa?.
Pls explain.
Jazakallah

1. Baby BC
2. Mother PP along with Exit Reentry Visa
3. Immunization Cert. provided by MOFA Medical Center

Agent will do the translation and take it from there
Where are you from ? Send me a email @ Inbox if you need agent contact details who assisted me in getting this done

Please can anyone tell what is the latest procedure to bring my new born baby (5 months old) from India to saudi Arabia.Mother has valid Exit _re entry & Iqama.

chandru1984 wrote:

Please can anyone tell what is the latest procedure to bring my new born baby (5 months old) from India to saudi Arabia.Mother has valid Exit _re entry & Iqama.

There are 2 procedures to bring your new born baby to Saudi Arabia for the first time.

1) Get the visa stamped on baby's Passport from Saudi Embassy, New Delhi.

For getting the visa stamped on baby's Passport from Saudi Embassy. Just approach a good local agent near your place and he ll guide u. Cost will be 6000-8000 rupees approximately.

2) On Arrival Visa (Latest procedure is explained above in detail)

Assalam alaikum wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barkatuhu! Are  there any  changes  in visa on arrival for new born baby procedure for indian expat after 2nd October 2016.

Hi friend,
I have  9 months old baby in India, my wife and first child went re- entry on Nov-2015 and come back may 2016, They came just 4 days just for re-entry on may
2016 & again re-entry upto 2nd Nov  for both (Wife and first kid) without new born baby(I mean Second baby). Now I want to bring my family with new born baby,is there any problem for on arrival or getting visa from saudi consulate in India. pls give a idea how to bring my new born baby.

In case any problem, can i cancel my family visa wright now(Re-entry Visa) & get new visa for whole family after 6 months?

chemnijam wrote:

Hi friend,
I have  9 months old baby in India, my wife and first child went re- entry on Nov-2015 and come back may 2016, They came just 4 days just for re-entry on may
2016 & again re-entry upto 2nd Nov  for both (Wife and first kid) without new born baby(I mean Second baby). Now I want to bring my family with new born baby,is there any problem for on arrival or getting visa from saudi consulate in India. pls give a idea how to bring my new born baby.

In case any problem, can i cancel my family visa wright now(Re-entry Visa) & get new visa for whole family after 6 months?

If your baby is 9mnths old, On-Arrival Visa doesn't apply.

Go for stamping on baby's passport from Saudi Embassy, New Delhi. Contact a good agent near your place and he ll guide you with the required document's. Do it soon cos if the baby crossing 1year then you ll have to pay a penalty of 1000SR for his visa.

tarique123 wrote:

Assalam alaikum wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barkatuhu! Are  there any  changes  in visa on arrival for new born baby procedure for indian expat after 2nd October 2016.

Till now there is no change...

Hi,
Could anyone confirm is on arrival visa for KSA still applicable?. My new born baby is 55 days old & we will return to ksa on 20.10.16.
Pls anyone confirm.
Thanks

AnsarBK wrote:

Hi,
Could anyone confirm is on arrival visa for KSA still applicable?. My new born baby is 55 days old & we will return to ksa on 20.10.16.
Pls anyone confirm.
Thanks

Yes it is still valid...

Yes,it is still valid,Alhamduaillah,  I brought my daughter(3 months 10 days old)frm india  to riyadh on 09/10/2016 without any difficulties .At ksa airport,Immigration officer will write border number/Visa number and entry stamp on child passport that suffice your need to make  iqama and  insurance card.

Thanks Dear,

What is procedure to get visa, we need to pay first 2000 riyal here or without yellow paper we can get visa?( I submit birth certificate, with mother passport copy ,vaccine card,re-entry visa copy). In case i coud not get visa, how to cancel my family iqama, because after 6 months I want to apply new visa for whole family.

Asslam alaikum...

I m planning to bring my new born baby .on on arrival visa in ksa.
plz explain the procedure..
Is Birth cetificate Translation & attestation with saudi embasy mandatory..
Plz explain step..by step..
Procedure.....as per latest policy..