Female Telecom Enginner

Hi Everybody

Are they any female telecom engineers working here in Riyadh ? my husband keep telling me that it is impossible, but I still hope i can find soemthing,  do you know of any telecom companies that have separate female departments ?

Thanks

Yes, many of them have in Riyadh but they need local women to fill the quota.

You can try your luck with them...also many females are now part of telecom consultants, you might want to look into Frost & Sullivan, McKinsey, KPMG, Deloitte...

I have been working as a network security engineer at STC for last two months and on daily basis I receive calls and emails regarding the network issues from the employees and nearly 20% of them are female, I don't know exactly which department they belong to but there are a considerable number of female employees in STC. Try your luck because STC offers best pay packages and other benefits. Best of luck  :)

Thank you for providing these information, I will try in that companies

tabraiz wrote:

I have been working as a network security engineer at STC for last two months and on daily basis I receive calls and emails regarding the network issues from the employees and nearly 20% of them are female, I don't know exactly which department they belong to but there are a considerable number of female employees in STC. Try your luck because STC offers best pay packages and other benefits. Best of luck  :)

They are teleworkers

If i can ask..  whats ur telecom experience?

Yes, there are telecom companies with female departments. But for the position of telecom engineer, it's always for male.

Hi, I am a telecom engineer and I work in STC.  female engineering jobs are available with vendors, you need to check with Huawei, E///, Nokia , Juniper , etc...
Regards.

M_Gomaa wrote:

If i can ask..  whats ur telecom experience?

I'm a planning and optimization engineer with international experience

Send me ur cv...  I sent ny mail on private message.