Karate?

Hi all
I am wondering whether anyone has any recommendations for a karate dojo for my 8-year-old. He's been doing karate in Cape Town for the past 3 years with the most awesome sensei, and I would love him to continue if we can find a good setup there.

Best
Lisa

my 14 year old cousin attends one in curepipe, they usually do the classes on the weekend and she loves the sensei over there, they recently did their exams and it was a wonderful ceremony, if you want more details i could give them to you... cheers

Hi,

excellent course in Trianon with a great sensei. My children love this club, if you are interested to know more let me know.

Hello :cheers:

Kindly note that we also have a Sports classes in Mauritius where members,seeking or offering sports classes, can drop an advert for better visibility.

Regards

Kenjee
Expat.com

Hi

I have settled in the north and am a Japanese registeredd JKA black belt with some 35 years training experience, founder of nursery school karate and 2005 veteran world champs competitor and medal winner.

We are formalising the JKA set up in Mauritius shortly. A gashku trading is planned for end august with Sensei Johan la Grange..technical director from SA.

What style did you follow in Cape Town. If JKA...John Williams or Debbie Evans ?

I will give you my local number there.

Vince

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : We invite you to share contact infos only in private + please register your services in our business directory. Also do not that promoting own services on the forum is not allowed.

Does the sensei offer classes for adults as well?
Where does the sensei offer classes in trianon?

@selcsuh hi Lisa. What area

@selcsuh I'm based on the North... Ex pat from SA karate

@selcsuh Hi... I'm based in the North... Ex pat from SA. Long time karateka.... My dojo is on Facebook.... Grand Baie dojo

Hello Vince Van der Venter,

This is quite an old thread !

Could you please drop an advert in the Sports classes in Mauritius section of the website ?

Thank you,

Bhavna

[Topic Closed - Old thread]

Closed