Romanian family reunification visa

Hi everyone ,

My wife is Romanian citizen and i want to apply family reunification visa , someone can help me with accurate information please?

Hi tayyab_mirza,

The documents you need to apply for a romanian reunification visa are:
- Marriage certificate issued by the Romanian Authorities.
- Valid travel document.
- Photographs.
- Criminal record.
- Travel insurance.

The average time of approving this type of visa (D/VF) is from 30 to 45 days. The only decline them when they later prove that the marriage is based on convenience.

I hope this helps you!

Hi itsmrsstan,
Many thanks for your helpful reply at my post.
Yes , you are right and we need same documents to apply visa and I applied with same documents.

They reject my visa with same reason as you told me. But our marriage is love marriage and my wife is 7 months pregnancy with my child.
My Q is how to assure them that our marriage is not marriage in convenience ?
And what should we do now ?

Well, sorry about that but when they reject this kind of visa I don't really know what's next to do. Is she there with you? If she's not there she should try and go where you are and stay there for a while with you and they re-apply again. They usually consider that a marriage is of convenience when the couple don't really speak a common language or when they met online and they've not been together for a long time or lived together and they get married very fast. Anyway.. consider that for now you and your wife should live where you live at the moment.. Another thing is, do you have a romanian marriage certificate?

Dear ,

YES, we do have Romanian marriage certificate and we married two years after our relation.

We lives together two times in dubai as I have job in dubai and my wife have job in Romania .

She is not able to move out of Romania due to her old mother and her job as I already have offered her to come in Pakistan or dubai with me to stay with me.

Now she is pregnant with our baby girl with 7 months. So she really need me there and I want to be there at her hard time of pragnency.

In marriage of convenience, people never make babies and never change religion and names. My wife change her religion and name and we both are educated we can't even think cheap or bad acts.

I have dual business mater degrees from singapore and I have good job. I don't need to do like fake marriages. Everything is perfect in our relation and marriage and GOD bless us with a daughter .

The real problem is , Embassy replied they not issue visas they just receive applications and visa and decisions makes by immigration police Romania , when my wife visit immigration police office they replied, they never issue visas , and they said go to MAE in Bucharest. We are really confuse what is going on and why they are doing like this , even they are playing with their nationals . Feeling sad

tayyab_mirza wrote:

In marriage of convenience, people never make babies and never change religion and names. My wife change her religion and name and we both are educated we can't even think cheap or bad acts.

You might think so, but never say never :)  I've have seen plenty of times the measures someone will take in order to emigrate to another country.  I'm not suggesting you are doing this, just to be clear :) However it does happen in the world.

tayyab_mirza wrote:

The real problem is , Embassy replied they not issue visas they just receive applications and visa and decisions makes by immigration police Romania , when my wife visit immigration police office they replied, they never issue visas , and they said go to MAE in Bucharest. We are really confuse what is going on and why they are doing like this , even they are playing with their nationals . Feeling sad

Sorry, but this is how it is in Romania, better get used to it if you plan to live here.  Many officials either don't know the current or correct information, or they don't know how to communicate it effectively to confused applicants.  I believe it is true however, that Romanian Embassies and O.R.I (Oficiul Roman pentru Imigrari) in the counties across Romania complete the file and forward them to MAE (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) in Bucharest.  Many things in this country, can only be decided or accomplished in Bucharest.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Actually in reality , I don't have any benefits to do that. Bcz even Romanian economy not allow me to do this. I can earn lot more and better than Romania . Anyway many thanks sir to inform me about this world .

Have a nice day ahead

I think you shud look further regarding the full process on obtaining your visa as I may guess they didnt find enough proves that yo may be eligible for a visa at the moment. In Romania things are a bit odd than the rest of EU, i may guess, cos even for me as a Romanian native I always look for a better way to obtain my papers sometimes, so please don't give up if truly there isnt nothing fake between you and your wife. And my last note is that Romanian Authorities will never consider a baby/pregnancy as a full proof of not a fake marriage. .......try more. :thanks:

Please suggest me
What should I try more
I applied again with some other Explainations
Only one option that I guess we should do is , we should lives together more long time
But how can possible ? She cannot move to Pakistan or dubai due to her old mother and her job and I cannot go there due to visa .
Tell me what we should do more?

I am just insisting cos I am pretty sure it exists ways more to get your visa but unfortunately I am not in your shoes to have access to all info to say where you may insist and what with, moreover I not aware about expatriates living in my country, no any idea about their MUST requirements, etc.  I know how Romania officials trait the new files/requests from foreigners also Romanian citizens, so nothing new to hear you are rejected.That was my humble opinion.

Brother with help of GOD and with help of our truth we will win and I will have visa.

Many thanks for your great advise, words and kind information.

Let's them reject and let me apply again and again 😀
I will not give up inshallah ( with will of GOD)

Hi tayyab, I have also same problem what you doing after this pls explain ,can give me yours mail id I will contact personally

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please share your contact details via pm. Thank you

Yes brother,
We do have Romanian marriage certificate and now we have a cute daughter too.

So what should I do now ?
Do I need some DNA test ? Or what else?

To all,

Sharing contact information on the forum is not permitted, per the Romania Forum Code of Conduct.  Please use the PM system for contact between members.

Thank you!

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Okay Sir

Tayyab bro , inbox me I will explain

Hello everyone im a filipina divorce with romanian citezen but we had a daughter 11 yrs old romanian goverment grant me a 5 yrs residence as a member of romanian family because of my child..... What im trying to know is is there a posibility that i can still renew my residence card in romania since i left romania 4 yrs ago to work abroad for  in other part of eu thank you so much hoping somebody can give me an idea about my concern god bless us all

Halo bro.It is not only you rejected by Romanian police immigration.Many foreigner also were rejected by immigration for apply visa.Last time,I took Romanian language class at Institut Cultural Roman in Bucharest. I got an America friend in the class. He had been married with Romanian citizen in America almost 7 years there.He left the job from America as a jail police.He followed his wife came back to Romania,because he listened to his wife that Romania is open the door to the foreigners especially America people.Then when he bring all the documents including their marriage certificate from America,Bucharest immigration was rejected him.He was too upset because could not stay in Romania and leave her wife in Romania. Even Romanian also had many problems here.

Dear bro,

I already got visa and I have applied TRC.

tayyab_mirza wrote:

Dear bro,

I already got visa and I have applied TRC.

Would you like to close this topic then? :)

Romaniac

Closed...!
Actually someone else post here

-thread closed as requested by the OP-

Closed