Is Somalians accepted as an Asylum in Brazil São Paulo ¿ São Paulo,

Dear Friends,
    My Name is Mohammed from Somalia my country was in Civil war since 1991 there is no well functioning government till now,  I left the country in 2008 now i am  living in Yemen since 2008 which is also now became very bad situation to live in Yemen right now due to the war and bombings.

Is Somalians accepted in Brazil as an asylum Seeking?
If so what is the process required

Can i come to  Brazail São Paulo and seek Asylum as refugee status or at least get document to stay in Brazil such as citizenship or work residence  and get Job over there.

Please guide me thank you for your support.

Mohammed.

Have you tried contacting the Brazilian Embassy for guidance?

Here is a link with some information. I found it on a old post

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 39#2078934

Read the entire page for there is some information.

I have not tried yet but i need to know wether Somalians is accepted as an asylum seeker in Brazil.

Thank you sir its useful topic the lnk but i couldn't able to find about related to Somalians, if found pls let me know..thanks

Maxamedxm wrote:

Thank you sir its useful topic the lnk but i couldn't able to find about related to Somalians, if found pls let me know..thanks

Try to Google topic Asylum in Brazil for there is a process to apply. I Google it and several items came up for it is for all people who wish to seek asylum in Brasil, it has a criteria that anyone seeking Asylum is to comply with it is not specific to any country so it will not be specific for Somalian. You must do the research for there is no specific anwser. The link I provided is the general way one would apply. Please read the entire posts on the link provided, see the post by James in particular, James is no longer with the site yet his information would be your best resource.
As I spoke of earlier you must do the research for there is no quick anwser.

I think u can try or if u are really looking for asylum then better try 1st the visa free countries Somalia have

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requ … i_citizens

There are plenty of Visa facilitator i feel who deal with asylum seeker visa

I may be wrong but there is no such thing as an asylum seekers visa which a visa agent or facilitator can obtain.

On arrival in the country you have chosen you have to declare that you are seeking asylum.
You must have concrete, credible and checkable reasons for seeking asylum.
Just because you are seeking asylum does not mean you will get it.
You will be held in custody by the immigration authorities whilst they check everything out.

@ODAN.
The information you have given is misleading. The visas in the link you have given are for tourist visas only not an asylum seeker visa.