Affidavit for Saudi Embassy

Hi!

Currently I am in Saudi Arabia with normal category visa but now I want to change my profession to Engineer, I attest my degree fro HRD and other state government agency now I want to send my degree along with affidavit with stamp by notary. how can I do notary in Riyadh?

Well what have you done is not clear to me. Let me write the basic procedure outline.

- You need a letter of request from your company to Saudi Embassy in your country. This would be the request like you are working on Engineering post and you have qualifications for that but your profession in Iqama is different. So they need Saudi Embassy's attestation on degree to correct the profession on Iqama. This letter must be attested by Chamber of Commerce of the same city your company is registered in.

- You need attestation by Saudi Embassy in the same country where you got the degree. To attest Saudi Embassy needs attestation by Ministry of Foreign affairs of the same country.

- To attest from Ministry of Foreign affairs, they require attestation by Ministry of Education (or similar like Higher Education Board /Council).

- To attest from Ministry of Education (or Higher Education Board /Council), they require latest attestation by University.

- So generally you need attestation from your country's Ministry of Education (or similar like Higher Education Board /Council) first, then Ministry of Foreign Affairs, then Saudi Embassy.

- Once all done, you have to submit to your company's HR department. Generally the Mandoob (Representative to handle company's Government affairs) of your company go ahead with the proceedings.

- There is a procedure /test for Engineers required by Government for renewal of Iqama with Engineering profession. What I am not sure that you need to take that test for this or not.

Hope this helps.

One thing, I forgot to mention about letter of the company to Saudi Embassy. I will updated it in above post.

I want to attest my degree from Saudi embassy Delhi. as per I agent I have to arrange below documents.

1.    Original offer letter

2.    Original Degree attested by HRD

3. All year marksheet copy

4. Undertaking from the candidate on Rs.10 Governmental Stamp Paper about the degree genuineness, Paste photo graph in it and do notary.

[/color][/b]5.   Passport copy

6. Pan card/Adhar Card copy

7.If working, color iqama copy

8.candidate email id

but as per 4 number document I have to arrange Government stamp paper with notary, it is possible if i am in India but in Saudi Arabia how can I arrant this paper no one know about this.