Work and jobs

hi, could any one please enlighten me on how to get job in Bahrain please? am currently not in the country. am much interested  customer service, secretary and teaching please.

Hi,

First of all you can visit expat-blog classifieds section
www.expat-blog.com/en/classifieds/middle-east/bahrain/

Apart from that you could visit the various job portals and register with them like Monstergulf, bayt, naukri, gulfconnexions or go through the daily news paper classifieds section (gulf-daily-news, dt.bh)

Good luck!

T&R

thanks dear. i really appreciate.

Hello i get a job offer from one of the hotels in Bahrain for 2 years and my salary is 300 BD with food and accomodation. Now i am wondering if this is a good deal for Bahrain? I am living and working in Egypt for 4 yeras and I am getting quiet the same.

hi! i think for a start its ok.  i believe once an accommodation is out of your responsibilities, then you can cope.
let ask the expats ...
please could any one advice.....???

anaa88 wrote:

Hello i get a job offer from one of the hotels in Bahrain for 2 years and my salary is 300 BD with food and accomodation. Now i am wondering if this is a good deal for Bahrain? I am living and working in Egypt for 4 yeras and I am getting quiet the same.

If your getting the same, dont bother. Bahrain is a bit on the expensive side, you may not be able to save much.

T&R

300 BD is equal 790 USD...
I think that's not so good deal

thanks my brother, that will be useful. i really appreciate.