Traditional marriage? Marriage from dating on-line?

What do you think? what's your Experience? Shared with us your experience or someone else Experience ...
Thanks
Chris :)

I think this is THE ULITMATE mistakes of mistakes that anyone in their right mind could ever make.
Because one thing--no matter how good your camera is on your screen is--it will never compensate for when you actually meet that person and sit with them.

Plus, you never know  a person really until you 1. Travel with them 2. Make a business transaction with them 3. Live with them.

So I just would say NO NO NO don't do it. For women--it's dangerous. For men--it is risky  because you really really do not know this person-there family, their values, the way they smell, the way they walk, the way they act and carry themselves--in general . I'd say don't do it. You don't know who this person has been with, or done, unless you ask reliable references...and even in Jordan those are not easy to come by. So --I'd say don't even go that route. You could really get burned.

I know this acquaintance who married this guy she new online, and they ended up getting a divorce. She said she got to the airport and his face looked all different, he was totally unattractive and didn't look at all like he did in the camera. And they had gotten engaged through the internet. So when she got to Jordan they did a wedding party and she was so disappointed because he ended up being a total jerk to her- and they were just totally incompatible.

Everyone here wants to know the feeling of love,but refuses to admit that ,believing that love is weakness,even married men & sometimes women, you see them looking to meet some one new to feel loved\"because the marriage was a traditional \" without the romance or love "/love is adventure and the nature of the human soul is always looking for excitement and adventure/I believe traditional marriage Cold, routine and excitement killer.Let's be honest with ourselves and admit that we want to love and be loved in any way online or other ..I know so many people they met online and they are very happy.

It's okay, you know but it's just sort of risky that's all. You just really don't know the person until you meet.

Everyone here wants to know and the feeling of love, but reject the pride to acknowledge it, believing that love is weak, even  married people you see them panting behind to identify a new girl and a sense of love that they never had  \ "because the marriage was a traditional \" without the romance or love, love, love adventure effects and the nature of the human soul is always looking for excitement and adventure and believes in traditional marriage Brod and routine killer and excitement only are the problems and differences in irrigation, to be honest with ourselves and admit we want to love..
Chris

Love comes from when destiny decides it....it will happen just at the time when you aren't really looking for it or when you are looking for it in the wrong place...