Expat blog is now Expat.com

Hello my name is johnson I made a mistake while filling the form. I'm planning to move to cyprus not abigue and burigus. Kindly correct my tread to cyprus. ThAnks.

Hi Johnson,

You are off topic here.

But anyway, you can click on your image in the top right corner. A pop up menu will appear where you can edit your Expatriate Path. Good luck

Z

javar10 wrote:

Hello my name is johnson I made a mistake while filling the form. I'm planning to move to cyprus not abigue and burigus. Kindly correct my tread to cyprus. ThAnks.

Hi,
I try to open the messages but after 7 or 8 time i was successful to get access in my a/c. Now there are messages but i cant reply there ? Can you put an option to go on old version and use that untill the complete site is activated.
waiting for your kind reply.

Thanks

Hi Julien,
Thanks for the introduction of what changed.

I am missing just one item, when I am on my blog site....
https://www.expat.com/en/blog/africa/ma … ogspot.com

....before  I was able to update the bloglist, this is missing now, as it does not do it always automatically I would love to get this feature back, as it was really helpful.

Thanks in advance for considering.

Have a nice day.

Birgit

How come on the mobile platform, there is no Quote button?

Hi all,

Thank you for your messages.

@keith_sanders097: do you still have issues with your private messages? I will send you a test message.

@Birgit: the "Update posts list" feature is now available when clicking on "Modify blog data" on your blog page. You will access a page on which you can modify all the information related to your blog as well as the option to update your posts list.

@cossmo: we will check that and fix it shortly.

Thanks and have a nice day,

Julie

Thanks Julie & Bhavna for replying to my question concerning the Bloglist Update button. All fine now.

Regards
Birgit

How do I get through to anyone living in The Gambia and registered on here.

From everything I read so far in my e.mail this blog seems to be just about unworkable to anyone including Steve Jobbs.

nightowl0808 wrote:

How do I get through to anyone living in The Gambia and registered on here.

From everything I read so far in my e.mail this blog seems to be just about unworkable to anyone including Steve Jobbs.

Click "forum" top right. Open the drop down menu labelled "destination". Scroll down the list and select Gambia, click OK.

Congratulat

Okay, so how long will it takes to unblock me :)

ggegreta wrote:

Okay, so how long will it takes to unblock me :)

Read this thread to find out https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=23238

Ok thanks

Yeah they are.

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR