E-cigarettes

Just wondering how popular E-cigarettes are in Malta and if they have a range of stockists

there is a vaping shop in sliema next door to holland barratts health shop (ironic i know) but from what i am told they are expensive and can cost around 60E for the stater kits
most people here still smoke proper cigarettes

You see them now and again. There is a shop in Sliema ( Tower Road) that I know and it is not difficult to get the refills.

I don't want to comment on the e-smoking itself.

Cheers
Ricky

Those vape(clouds of puff) things are about... and just as dangerous as cigarettes here sometimes!!, I saw a bus driver puffing away steering with one hand.. and looking out of the side window to vape! WTF!!! please come here if you intend to be a bus driver! they are generally bad drivers to VERY dangerous!
Oh and come well b4 March, so you can enjoy the place before the month of heavy rains!!
Ciao Ciao!!

Janmel wrote:

Just wondering how popular E-cigarettes are in Malta and if they have a range of stockists

I am a vaper (not a cloudchaser, just a means to give up the fags). There are a few shops both online and offline around on the island which are ok.

I tend to import my own hardware and liquids which I have had no problem with.

Just be aware that for some reason vaping and e cigs are covered by the same tobacco law as fags and as such cannot be used where smoking is prohibited (subject to how maltese law is enforced??)

I have thought that there is potentially a market for more, but the Maltese love their fags

Carlos Guayas wrote:

Those vape(clouds of puff) things are about... and just as dangerous as cigarettes here sometimes!!, I saw a bus driver puffing away steering with one hand.. and looking out of the side window to vape! WTF!!! please come here if you intend to be a bus driver! they are generally bad drivers to VERY dangerous!
Oh and come well b4 March, so you can enjoy the place before the month of heavy rains!!
Ciao Ciao!!

April, month of heavy rains?

Ray

February is the month for rain here - lol

Malta has a lot of vape stores and there is a lot of options. I think this is gaining popularity in Malta as an alternative to cigarettes. I quit smoking thanks to vaping. As with regards to preference in my opinion the best vape shop in Malta is ***** They offer same day delivery and the staff is very friendly.
Moderated by Djameel last year
Reason : No external links/promotional content on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Malta has a lot of vape stores and there is a lot of options. I think this is gaining popularity in Malta as an alternative to cigarettes. I quit smoking thanks to vaping. As with regards to preference in my opinion the best vape shop in Malta is ***** They offer same day delivery and the staff is very friendly.
- @matt4521
You are replying to a post from 2015.