Dubai visit saptco..urgent replies needed

Is hard copy of exit re entry visa is necessary for ksa border when goin to dubai,, im also goin to dubai by saptco..need info pls reply..i dont have hard copy of exit re entry visa my sponsor told me its not necessary and he is not giving me,..can i print hardcopy myself by any website???

No need of print.

Am also going, did you buy your ticket in advance?

Ma_Ru wrote:

Am also going, did you buy your ticket in advance?

You can book your ticket online and you can from SADAD.

No need of hard copy of exit re-entry. Do take your iqama with you though, at least a copy of it if original not possible. It will save you time and avail good mood of immigration officer on Saudi Border; both while exiting and re-entering to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

thanks for replies...yes I will buy tickt in day or two...does saptco requires Dubai visa prior to ticket buying

nomi180 wrote:

thanks for replies...yes I will buy tickt in day or two...does saptco requires Dubai visa prior to ticket buying

Check by booking online,i think doesn't required.

brother endrd site not working...what to do...uae still issuing on arrival visa???

On arrival visa were issued till 31st August 2015. No more now. Apply online.

sir...there is big issue applying online...what to do... ive applied online but there as always error at payment option , what to do.. because of this i have created multiple profiles when i click the enquire button i have two profile and two refernce numbers but not posted though,...what to do how to solve this problem...help plzzz

nomi180 wrote:

sir...there is big issue applying online...what to do... ive applied online but there as always error at payment option , what to do.. because of this i have created multiple profiles when i click the enquire button i have two profile and two refernce numbers but not posted though,...what to do how to solve this problem...help plzzz

I think your booking is done,now pay the bill via Sadad from online banking.

Yes you cab print exit re entry from Web site. Make sure you have it with you as exit could not be a problem but without it returning back to Saudi Arabia will be a problem