Work Permit for Dependent

Hi,

I applied for work permit in belgium thru my employer from India. I will apply for residence visa for me and dependent Visa for my spouse once I receive my WP.
My spouse is getting a job thru an employer in Netherlands in next two months. My question is
Can she apply for Work Permit for the netherland employer after she travels to Belgium as a dependent  or She has to come back to India and then apply for WP thru the usual process.If both cases apply which approach will be faster?

If she receives the work permit from Netherlands while she is living in Belgium as your dependent, based on my limited knowledge, she may have to go back to India and apply for a fresh visa to Netherlands based on the new work permit.

aneeshks wrote:

If she receives the work permit from Netherlands while she is living in Belgium as your dependent, based on my limited knowledge, she may have to go back to India and apply for a fresh visa to Netherlands based on the new work permit.

Thanks. I also heard that she can apply for a cross border work permit for netherland, this will allow ner go work in netherland while still being resided as dependent in belgium,is that true?

Soumen2255 wrote:
aneeshks wrote:

Thanks. I also heard that she can apply for a cross border work permit for netherland, this will allow ner go work in netherland while still being resided as dependent in belgium,is that true?

Yes. That is permitted AFAIK.