Marriage and Divorce- How much an Egyptian needs to pay settlement fee

meme1 wrote:
razaq1 wrote:
sammya43 wrote:

That is true what you say.

I was just asking the procedures to divorce in Egypt that was all.

Then i get people jumping the gun but they have obviously had bad experiences with Egyptian men

Okay relax...

- I have never been in a relationship with an Egyptian.
- I'm a male. What bad experience with an Egyptian man are you talking about? Lol. I'm not into that type of relationship. Plus it's probably not legal in Egypt! So you're very wrong. You obviously immediate jumped into the conclusion that I'm a female who got tricked by an Egyptian, and here to let it be known to all. Nope, couldn't be further from the truth. I'm neither female, nor ever had a relationship with an Egyptian, but I know plenty of them personally.

No,no. She is focused on me now. It's not about you! She sent a message on private hence I told her to write on forum if she has smthing against me, well she's venting herself touching her nose. All that for me.

I've came across many of her type. I seriously hope they learn the hard way!

Please i wish i never wrote on here.

Again i asked advice

Not for opinion and people misjudging

He is not taking his 'divorce' seriously enough, to the point others based abroad, have to find out basic answers for him. Anyone wonder why? If it was me divorcing in my own country, trust me I would of gotten all the answers I needed without expecting a partner living in a foreign country, with different laws to provide it. That should be quite telling about just how seriously he is taking his 'divorce' - that his partner living in a very different country is coming online to ask about it.

Forgive me for finding this all absurd.

I'm trying to help you out here. As the saying goes, the truth can be bitter.

Please i wish i never wrote on here.

Again i asked advice

Not for opinion and people misjudging

My Type really!

razaq1 wrote:
meme1 wrote:
razaq1 wrote:

Shame on you

scot34 wrote:
razaq1 wrote:
meme1 wrote:

Shame on you

Shukran ya habibi.

He hasnt ask me to find anything out.

Im asking and wish i never bothered to be honest.

Please i shal delete this as its ridiculous

Yes it's ridiculous to ask about someone else's divorce when they have a mouth & fingers of their own, to do so themselves. Once he has bothered to find out and deal with it, then he can move on with you. Pretty simple me think.

sammya43 wrote:

Ah - clearly preferring the sweet un-truth to the bitter truth. Maybe we should of told you what you wanted to hear.. but running off with your fingers in your ears "I can't hear you, I can't hear you" is a good idea. Hopefully in the future you will have the decency to come back and apologize to me, when things don't work out as planned.

razaq1 wrote:
sammya43 wrote:

Ah - clearly preferring the sweet un-truth to the bitter truth. Maybe we should of told you what you wanted to hear.. but running off with your fingers in your ears "I can't hear you, I can't hear you" is a good idea. Hopefully in the future you will have the decency to come back and apologize to me, when things don't work out as planned.

.............................. :thanks:

Hi everybody,

This topic is really getting silly and we are also drifting off topic here.

Please note that we are not here to judge or criticize people but to help them.

As the initiator is no more on the website, i am immediately closing this thread.

Thanks,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed