How can my brazilian girlfriend send me sponsorship letter in Pakistan

@waqaskhan23 I want to ask a question with you.

@James Sr can I ask a question ❓

James is dead. This is an old post.  He can't answer the question. 

Brazil is a country for rich people and the majority of brazilians is poor.
The only way for poor women to get rid of the poverty is leaving the country. Specially if the women are mixed or black . Thi sis why the black, mixed and poor women have no opportunity to change the social level in Brazil.
Rich men marries white women even poor but never black, mixed and poor women.
-@Erica1234

What's your point???

Dude wants a VISA Bride or mail order bride.  They will be posting this very same question over and over again.  This has been going on since 2015 on this very same thread.  It's hilarious.  And they are clueless.

Poor sad sack does not realize he's being scammed on this mail order  racket.

Any poor Brazilian gal looking to improve her prospects won't waste her time in Pakistan or any of those places.  If they can afford air fare, they will end up in Portugal and then moving over to Spain, Germany, France where their odds will be a whole lot more enticing. 

06/04/23 @James Sr can I ask a question ❓
-@azeemraja123455

Of course you may.  But if your question is about invitation letters and was answered above, the answer is still the same.  If anything, Brazil has tightened its requirements.

06/04/23 Dude wants a VISA Bride or mail order bride. They will be posting this very same question over and over again. This has been going on since 2015 on this very same thread. It's hilarious. And they are clueless.
-@sprealestatebroker

It doesn't really matter.

It's a new question to them. As long as they're not asking how to break the law or violating the Standards of Conduct in some other way, we should answer the question asked. And if their English skills seem to be limited that's a good reason to simplify the answer, not to dismiss the question.

For one reason...

I suspect there's some local  mail order Bridge Ring ( Pakistani , or even Brazilian )  that prompts desperate people to seek help,  where  the perpetrators are making promises of an arranged marriage for visa to unsuspecting desperate seekers. A promise for cash never to be materialized.

So every now and then, one out of blue moon   is about to fall  for the scam, and we are burdened to clarify the whole visa process.  Presuming they haven't paid for the arrangement already. 

This isn't without precedent. There was this documentary I watched ( Al Jazeera if I recall correctly )  some rural area single males, whose families paid for the soon to be bride education away in the big city, only then  the prospective brides took off, to never return. The duped and distraught male then committed suicide. 

And then there were the widely broadcast images of USAF cargo and passenger planes puiling on the tarmac, where hundreds of desperate Afghans were chasing the plane under the damn wing span. This is how desperate they are.

All one needs to do is watch the news on Pakistan. The whole economy is imploding. And they are not in friendly terms with India for the local populace to facilitate border crossing.

This is not a "help desk" for prospective and desperate emigres.  This is a place people who  made here, or are just about to arrive, to get help in sorting their affairs.  Folks with their visas already rubber stamped into the passport.

You answer your question in good faith and then you open the doors for  others to do this over and over.

There are non profits out there, even in Brazil,  that deal with these problems, out of the goodness of their hearts.  Let them intervene as they see fit.

06/06/23
There are non profits out there, even in Brazil, that deal with these problems, out of the goodness of their hearts. Let them intervene as they see fit.
-@sprealestatebroker

Noted.

@jland912 hello dear am hameed from afghanistan and i have same problem

I have girlfriend in brazil and she wants me to come there and marry her

09/20/23    @jland912 hello dear am hameed from afghanistan and i have same problem I have girlfriend in brazil and she wants me to come there and marry her        -@hameedkhanadil004

Good morning.  See post #11 in this thread, and send her the model letter that's referenced there to use as a model for the letter she writes.  Be aware, though, that the Brazilian authorities are not required to accept the letter or to act on it:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 13#5750300

@sprealestatebroker... I wholeheartedly agree with you. This issue concerning the invitation letter is undoubtedly suspicious and bothersome.

Brazil established the granting of a temporary visa and residence permit for the purpose of humanitarian reception for Afghan nationals, stateless persons, and people affected by a situation of serious or impending institutional instabilities, serious human rights violation, or international humanitarian law in Afghanistan through interministerial decree number 24, enacted on September 3, 2021. This visa can be obtained via the Brazilian embassies in Moscow, Tehran, Abu Dhabi, Ankara, Doha, and Islamabad. The process for obtaining this visa is straightforward. Additionally, there isnt any processing fee for the humanitarian visa.

We are compassionate to whatever challenges they may be facing at home, but that sympathy won't serve as justification to resort to abusive or unlawful tactics.

1f449.svg@ Dear forum manager. Please review these individuals and/or posts and take appropriate action.

09/20/23

1f449.svg@ Dear forum manager. Please review these individuals and/or posts and take appropriate action.

-@Nomad Mundo

That's not likely to happen.   Brazil requires invitation letters from citizens of many countries, not just South Asian countries, in support of requests for VIVIS visas.  Most of those requests will be rejected:  the Foreign Ministry is very good at separating the legitimate requests from the others, and doesn't need amateur backup. 

Brazilians have the right to invite their friends, actual and potential, to visit if they want to.  These threads are generally very clear about what they're looking for.  Members who are annoyed by them should save themselves from further annoyance by unsubscribing  to and/or ignoring the threads.

@abthree.... The request was for the forum administrator to review and take any necessary action deemed fit, and it wasn't just for those from South Asian countries. To find out what I and other members are saying, click on these links.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/bra … /3b2t97gy0

https://www.businessinsider.com/despera … sas-2012-7

You are well aware of how much I enjoy assisting other individuals. Nobody is here to discourage anyone from doing anything, however the forum may have certain rules. I'm optimistic that you'll agree. Thank you nonetheless!

09/20/23 @Nomad Mundo.  No, I do not agree to censorship because some members find some legitimate subjects annoying.   Once more, the sensitive members should simply avoid the threads the trigger them.  It's their emotional problem, no one else's, and they own it.

@abthree... Both my personal view and the one I posted, don't need your endorsement or approval. If it's specifically hurting you, you should unsubscribe rather than me. Your philosophy and beliefs have no bearing on my life or the lives of others. So, remain discreet. I tried to be courteous, but you don't appreciate being treated with respect. Let's swiftly close it. thanks...!!

What always makes me suspicious of these inquiries, is that if they truly have a girlfriend in Brazil ready to marry them,  can't that person assist them in getting the information they need, as opposed to asking for help on an internet forum?

09/20/23   @abthree... Both my personal view and the one I posted, don't need your endorsement or approval.

-@Nomad Mundo

On that, at least, we certainly agree.   I definitely do NOT want to be identified with your views, and appreciate being excused.

09/20/23  What always makes me suspicious of these inquiries, is that if they truly have a girlfriend in Brazil ready to marry them,  can't that person assist them in getting the information they need, as opposed to asking for help on an internet forum?        -@KenAquarius

I doubt that the great majority of the presumed girlfriends know any more about how the system works than the questioners do.  When they read in the sample letter that they would be accepting legally binding financial responsibility for this person during his visit, I imagine that most of them ghost pretty quickly.

hello my name is Waqas Khan from swat Pakistan,my girl friend from Brazil want to send me sponsorship letter but she don't know how to send me sponsorship letter from Brazil to Pakistan,please tell me by which process she send me sponsorship letter? i am waiting for your reply thanks.

-@waqaskhan23

For the tenth time already, and this has been answered on this forum ad nauseum.

Pakhistani sponsorship letters won't be accepted by the Brazilian Consulate. The marriage has to be consumated and binded either in Pakhistan or Brazil, with the marriage papers in order and apostiled.

Sponsorship letters have no legal value whatsoever to the Brazilian Government/ Itamaraty. 

For the others... Please stop answering these posts. One of our forum volunteers, with expertise in Immigration legal matters  already covered this . 

What you see here, is a bunch of desperadoes trying to get validation on a never ending quest to curtail the legal standing SOPs for Refugee Status Immigration to Brazil.  All of this letters are a triffle and  mislead both Pakistanis.

Let the Coyotes who are inducing these poor saps with false promises to deal with this matter on their own..

Right now, the Itamaraty grants humanitarian Visas for Palestinians, Syrians, Ukranians.   All other nationalities do not qualify. 

@abthree l guess it depends on the definition of “girlfriend” . l suspect that many times its just someone they chatted with on a forum.

09/20/23 @abthree l guess it depends on the definition of “girlfriend” . l suspect that many times its just someone they chatted with on a forum.

-@KenAquarius

Chances are that you're right.

09/20/23 Pakhistani sponsorship letters won't be accepted by the Brazilian Consulate.

-@sprealestatebroker

That's not what the Brazilian Embassy in Islamabad says:

https://www.gov.br/mre/pt-br/embaixada- … lar/vistos

@Kinfg bro did you succeed in getting sponsorship ?