How can my brazilian girlfriend send me sponsorship letter in Pakistan

thank you

hello my name is saqib from rawalpindi Pakistan,my girl friend from Brazil want to send me sponsorship letter but she don't know how to send me sponsorship letter from Brazil to Pakistan,please tell me by which process she send me sponsorship letter? i am waiting for your reply thanks.

hello my name is saqib from rawalpindi Pakistan,my girl friend from Brazil want to send me sponsorship letter but she don't know how to send me sponsorship letter from Brazil to Pakistan,she say me you write and send me then i am going brazil embessy to affirm and then send you so then you go pakistani embessy and apply for visa.but first time i am listen vistor type of sponcerlatter.please tell me by which process she send me sponsorship letter? i am waiting for your reply thanks.

There is no such thing. If inquiring as to a reunion visa, only a Brazilian citizen may assist in having family members apply. (Spouse, children (age restrictions) mother & father, and siblings)
Your only option is a tourist visa. Recommend not staying over the allotted days (arrival and departure days count) or you can be subject to  large fine, prison or deportation.
Go to the BR Consulate/Embassy web site in you country for all the information. Since the 2017 immigration law changes, some BR sites are not updated.

sir when i am going so she marry me

Congrats. Apply for tourist visa. While you are doing such have her go to cartorio and get checklist of documents you need for marriage. Many documents will need to be legalized and translated into Portuguese. Once arrived you will need to do everything quick before tourist visa expires. Once married go to Policia Federal and apply for CRNM. (Have her get the checklist for CRNM from PF)
You can not get any other visa until marriage. (exceptions, student visa and such) Once married you can apply for a CRNM (permanent residency). Again there are a lot of documents you will need, so speak with Consulate about that also.
It takes awhile or all processes, so time will fly by. It will not be cheap for getting all which need to be legalized and application and you will need proof of income. Check how you will get money transferred into BR to live. Cannot work until you get CRNM and work permit after.

sir read again plz
my girl friend from Brazil want to send me sponsorship letter but she don't know how to send me sponsorship letter from Brazil to Pakistan,she say me you write and send me then i am going brazil embessy to affirm and then send you so then you go pakistani embessy and apply for visa.but first time i am listen vistor type of sponcerlatter.please tell me by which process she send me sponsorship letter? i am waiting for your reply thanks.

I have and only a family member (which you are not) can help: Here is BR requirements from US site. You asked, but if you do not like the answer, go to Embassy!
...................................................................................

Submit to the Consulate letter from the sponsor in Brazil (Brazilian citizen or non Brazilian holder of permanent residency), informing the reason for moving to Brazil and when you will be moving, along with the following documentation:

H) Proof of Relationship with the main permanent visa holder or the Brazilian citizen. Authenticated or legalized copy of:
•Birth certificate(s) for children, grandchildren, siblings and parents.
•Marriage license for spouse. Please note that if the sponsor is a Brazilian citizen, a copy of a Brazilian marriage certificate ("Certidão de Registro de Casamento") drawn by "Cartório" or by a Brazilian Consulate or Embassy must be presented. Applicants who do not yet have a Brazilian marriage certificate must have one issued prior to applying for the permanent visa. Information on how to register you marriage at this Consulate may be found on our website in Portuguese under "Casamento - Registro".

I) Sponsor's Brazilian I.D.: copy of "carteira de identidade"/RG, Brazilian passport, RNE, Brazilian driver's license or document alike. If the original will not be presented, the copy must be either legalized or authenticated by a Brazilian notary ("Cartório") or by a consular office.

J) Sponsor's formal affidavit assuming full financial and moral responsibility on behalf of the applicant - "Termo de Responsabilidade e Manutenção". The affidavit duly filled out by the Brazilian sponsor and it must either have the sponsor's signature notarized by a US notary public and subsequently legalized by this Consulate or the document must have sponsor's signature acknowledged in person by this Consulate;

K) Copy of the Identification page(s) of the applicant's passport and every page with a stamp, visa or amendment.

@waqaskhan23 hy bro how are you

@waqaskhan23 hy bro how are you

- @imrankhan457602
??????? Not your "bro", how may we help

@James  Sir , I was asylum in Brazil and was having legal documents to be there for 1 Year. Then I travel to US and was deported there. I came back to my country Pakistan and I lost my all documents of Brazil like work permit and protocol. Sir , is there any way I can get back to Brazil ?

The only way I know is to contact the Embassy. The MJ should have records.
Sorry to say leaving while in the asylum process will raise red flags.
07/11/22 Hamid Khan 15.  As Texanbrazil says, you'll have to contact the Embassy.  The Brazilian Foreign Ministry has recently replaced all of the Embassy and Consulate sites with a centralized information base that only provides contact information, so we can't even look up specific information anymore.  Here's the site for Islamabad:

All you can do is try to email the consular services address, or try to call them.

@abthree Thank you very much you answered me I am very grateful to you

@Texanbrazil Thank you very much you answered me I am very grateful to you

@Texanbrazil Thank you very much you answered me I am very grateful to you

This dude is relentless.

You better off seeking asylum in Canada, if you are looking to get out of Dodge

Brazilian women ain't your type of gals casted upon "Here comes the Brides"

Unless off course, you are a super horny dude.
I appreciate your advice I have spent a year in Brazil So I like Brazil but now I am in Pakistan and want to go back to Brazil
07/21/22 @Hamid Khan15 -- we all make mistakes and I certainly am not trying to make you feel any worse about yours, but it's important to understand that this is a mistake from which it will probably be impossible to recover.

According to the information you provided in a different thread, you left Brazil with an open asylum case pending.  You were very lucky that Brazil was willing to consider your case in the first place, and once it did, no other country was going to offer you asylum:  in the eyes of international law, you had found a safe country of refuge in Brazil.  Asylees in safe countries of refuge are not allowed to country-shop.  When you left without clearing your plans in advance with the Federal Police, the effect of your departure was to notify Brazil that you no longer required asylum.  As soon as the Ministry of Justice computers matched your departure with your open asylum case, the case was probably closed automatically and cannot be reopened, especially since you've lost your Brazilian documents.

As several of us have suggested, your only hope would be in contacting the Brazilian Embassy, but since you seem to be living safely in your country of origin with no apparent danger of persecution, I doubt very much that you'll be readmitted to Brazil, certainly not for asylum, and probably not even as a tourist for many years.

I hope that any asylees in Brazil who are considering trying a third country will take this case to heart:  don't believe the lies of the human traffickers, you will almost certainly not be admitted to your target country (particularly if it's the USA), and you will lose your asylum in Brazil.  And you may lose much, much more.
Great explanation by abthree.

@abthree  I would like to thank you that you explained me in detail I left Brazil in compulsion I was working in a company called Brf During work I cut my finger and fully injured They were so bad that the doctor said he would have to cut it now so I didn't have the money to treat him so I decided that I would leave Brazil and go to America.I have pictures of my finger and I have a record in the Brazil hospital. I made a mistake that I did not tell the Brazilian police And I went to America from Brazil when I went there, he treated my finger I thought I'd be a little better then I'll come back to Brazil These are the decisions of destiny If I had the money that I could treat my finger and live my life but it was not possible because my health was not good.And i never go to Brazil I was good with financial and health, I would never go to Brazil

@saqib aziz You dont need any sponsorship letter if you are coming on tourist visa ,only  if you are not having  any hotel booking , a sponsorship letter will be asked. You can save yourself the time and hassle by just booking any hotel online.

Hey fellows,

[Moderated ]

Go parse through the forum posts to cull up your answers and deal with the local consulates. 

And as far as Brazilian women are perceived,  well be advised once you are here, you are at their beck and call to do what they want out of you, not the other way around.  Things have changed a lot here since the 70's.  They do, have  just as in North America, the upper hand. 

Brazilian women might operate a little different than American gals, but the end result is the same.  Honey Dew, Honey pot, siren call, that is what it amounts by the most. 

[Moderated]

And unless you have relatives to help you with your settlement, there won't be any jobs waiting for you once you land here. You are pretty much on your own. 

I am sure some of the expats from this forum can vouch for this. 
Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Borderline comment
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@M Milad Azizi  Hello brother I hope you're good I have girlfriend from Brazil we know each other from 2017 she was married before but now she's single I'm from Pakistan but I'm living in Saudi Arabia I'm trying to go to Brazil because now she's forcing me for marriage but I don't know how I can go there here I have bank account but it's still blocked because i was stuck in Pakistan in 2021 that time was carona I came back in 2022 but my account was rejected but I can open it again I want you guide me about it please

@ClaudioD  my gf sand me sponsor latter but she not write my email and address so what is the process to collect it please sir explain it ok sir

it seems this forum is all about clandestine immigrants wanted to marry any Brazilian girl...

I think expat . com  should prevent this sort of post...

it seems this forum is all about clandestine immigrants wanted to marry any Brazilian girl...
I think expat . com should prevent this sort of post...
-@Michel Duce

I actually agree on this. It's none of my business but this is the first time after seeing this type of post that I thought "How the hell are these people meeting each other from so far away, and so often from the same places".

Normally I wouldn't judge, because I met my wife while she was visiting London to study, but how many Brazilians are traveling to Pakistan, for instance, and striking up relationships and then deciding to move without any knowledge from either partner on the procedures.

Definitely giving off that "How do I game the system" vibe...

James already posted on this.  Read his post on this thread.

Get the willing soon to be bride to your country to consummate and register your marriage at the Brazilian Consulate.

And by the way, pay for the freight. Meaning, airfare an a suitable place to overstay for your future bride at your expense.

And be mindful, the trophy looks you see at the picture might not be the same it arrives at your doorstep.  And no refunds taken out here.   You ordered, you are stuck with it.  You've been had.

May I suggest you ( and to some of our forum viewers as well ), to watch some Dating Beyond Borders videos.  They can be stereotypical, but at the very least are downright amusing for good entertainment.

Any kind, male, female, Brazilian, Americans, Germans, Italians ( Hilarious on both genders ), Russians, Israelis, Indians, Japanese, Dutch, Irish, British, Aussies, Eastern Europe. The publish nailed.

The garden variety Brazilian women, stereotypes aside, can be, at times....

Pragmatic ( to the point of changing mates when things don't go their ways )

Materialistic to some extent, and downright demanding.

Looking after themselves first, and you second.

Kindred at times

Cares excessively about her looks ( at the sacrifice or her own comfort )

Oversexed ( not at all times, but some take the prize, and you would not even suspect  )

Emotional and passionate to a fault at times ( not all, but they can be Drama Queens if they so see it fit )

No direct and straightforward ( as opposite to Dutch, israeli Women, for example ).

Overreacting to the slightest negative remark ( read no thick skinned ).

Like i said, you bought em, you keep em. 

12/27/22 @ClaudioD my gf sand me sponsor latter but she not write my email and address so what is the process to collect it please sir explain it ok sir
-@azakhel vines

Your girlfriend should send you a copy of the invitation letter.

The Invitation Letter must contain all of the information on both you and her that the Brazilian Foreign Ministry requires, and she needs to research the most current requirements.  That includes, but is not limited to, her address, her CPF (taxpayer ID), and her commitment to provide you with housing and to support you financially during your visit.  This is independent of the financial information that you will have to supply to the Brazilian Embassy in Islamabad when you apply for a visa.

If your application is rejected, your only alternative will be for her to go to Pakistan and marry you there, then for the two of you to go to the Brazilian Embassy to register the marriage and to apply for a VITEM XI visa for you.  This can only take place if you marry in person:  Brazil will not issue a VITEM XI Family Unification visa to you on the basis of a proxy marriage.

Marriages must be consummated in the Country you reside and then validated in the Brazilian Consulate, as James aptly posted here. 

So, in order to haul your prospective bride into Pakistan, you will pay full  freight, meaning, the airfare plus lodging,  dining,  for your prospective soon to be bride will come out of your pocket, not hers.  You ain't getting nothin for nothin with them.  You cheap out on that, you might as well kiss her goodbye.

Brazilian Women  when hunting for foreign husbands, typically aim towards  for North Americans, Europeans, and Asians.  And those are plenty around here.  On the list of suitable gentleman callers, Pakistanis rank at the bottom of the heap ( sorry to hurt your feelings ) as far as Brazilian Women tend to perceive.  Even hookers out here don't like them ( the most common heard complaint is they don' shower enough , go figure it ).

The Demographics of available women in prime marriage age in Brazil might be slightly tiled favoring men out here, but not by a wide margin.  And Women in Brazil are getting emancipated in a ways you might not be used to, or willing to accept. By and large your Garden Variety  Brazilian Women have their ways these days,

and they don't take flak from anyone, lest of them foreigners, from whom they expect a better deal.  Rates of Divorce in Urban Centers are quite high in Brazil.

And on the subject of Brazilian Women, as one American Immigration Lawyer has once confided me ( he specialized in Brazilians and Russians ), they tend to be pragmatic and change their stance at a moment's notice at their own convenience.  Forget about committed types. 

All weighed in , you better ditch any prospects or getting a trophy wife material, and focus your efforts to land on a more homely type ( Think 5, not 10 ), if you want a steady one that you can count on for marriage vows and a fair share of helping you with their fair share  household duties.

i do not know much about Pakistani Women mores and traits, but Brazilian Women are more casual towards Sex, and commitments.   And their sweet demeanor, it sometimes can be construed as siren song.

The same hooker who confided me this ( the bath thing was actually pined on Indians, by the way , also told me a few married girls, if money is needed in a household, might turn in working the brothels to make up for the shortfall ( while husbands are not aware of their moonlighting gigs ).

If you parse some of the postings on this forum, on the subject of Divorce, some American's have made clear they did not got what they bargained for.   

All in that to say, intercultural marriages can be wonderful, but also riddled with  pitfalls. 

I will say this in all honesty. The vast majority of Brazilian men and women l have met are looking for someone to marry and take them OUT of Brazil. Not the other way around. There are a few exceptions but it is rare.

@abthree

With all due respect.

I doubt these fellas ever bother to read your thorough explanation. 

The more we try to oriented them, the more the see us as Immigration Help Center, which none of us are getting paid for.  And that can cost us problems with the host immigration bureau here.

May I suggest we orient them to Russia.  They can use warm bodies there  ( They can either be given an uniform and riffle, or score a Babushka, after all they don't drink ).

They are wasting our time. 

Yes, I get it, you like to help people out of the kindness.   

But sometimes you gotta shoo out the birds. 

Or else, they keep on coming back.

@Texanbrazil

You keep answering, they keep on coming with questions.  You know who.,

This is a never ending.  I doubt they ever read, and if they do so, they can't make a whole lot of sense to it.

We ought to either ask the thread to be close or defer them to other country. Or have this stuff to be available at the portal's F.A.Q.

Don't mind being hospitable, but this is flotsam., and there's no way they will get  their predicament sorted  by themselves.  I would call em a desperate bunch.

I am thinking Russia would be a great destination  for these fella's.   Between the run of the mill local  inebriated types, and war forced conscription, they could easily score the  1000 no so virgin types.  They manage to plant their feets there, they will get snagged by a mob of women in Russia or Ukraine.

01/04/23  @abthree
With all due respect.

I doubt these fellas ever bother to read your thorough explanation.

-@sprealestatebroker

No offense taken.  It's a logical point.

The teal (Expert) and purple (Advisor) lightbulb badges make a difference.  James Woodward set a high standard for this Forum, and Tex and I do our best to maintain it, and to advance it when we can.  A lot has changed and Brazil has become bigger and more complex since James died, so there's always a lot to update, and a lot to add.

It doesn't bother me that the person who asks the question may not be interested in the response.  Somebody someday may be.  I've been contacted more than once by people browsing through the Forum for the first time, and finding just the information they needed in a response to someone else's question.

About a year ago Fred, the Indonesia Expert, was instrumental in saving the life of a man who was being held as a slave, under threat of death, on a tramp freighter plying the islands of the Western Pacific.  The man somehow managed to send a somewhat cryptic post in broken English, but it was enough for Fred to confirm that the ship was real and what its itinerary was.  The authorities raided the ship at its next port of call, liberated the man, and confirmed his story.  That's -- fortunately! -- a rare event and unlikely to happen here in Brazil, but it still provides an incentive, if we needed one,  for taking every question seriously.

Ab, you are a very decent person. I am proud to call you my friend.

01/04/23 Ab, you are a very decent person. I am proud to call you my friend.
-@KenAquarius

Thanks, buddy! 👍🏻

Brazil is a country for rich people and the majority of brazilians is poor.

The only way for poor women to get rid of the poverty is leaving the country. Specially if the women are mixed or black . Thi sis why the black, mixed and poor women  have no opportunity to change the social level in Brazil.

Rich men marries white women even poor but never black, mixed and poor women.

Bonsoir bonsoir comment allez vous merci beaucoup vraiment pour votre soutien

01/05/23 Bonsoir bonsoir comment allez vous merci beaucoup vraiment pour votre soutien
-@Maiga Ibou

Bonsoir!  Un plaisir, mais ceci est un forum anglophone.  Le forum francophone du Brésil se trouve ici:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=4152

On peut poser des questions ou faire des commentaires  lá en français, ou ici en anglais.  Merci!

@waqaskhan23

Sr I have a question about you ?