Policia Federal Appointment System

Hi Members

Please has anyone recently used the Policia Federal appointment system?

I have been trying to book an appointment for days now but the system is not functioning

Thank you

@dyantyi28

Hey mate

first of all condolences for having to use any of the federal police services in Brasil. What a nightmare.

on multiple occasions I've had zero luck with being able to book an appointment with them through their website (my guess is, this function simply doesn't work).

Calling them to book an appointment (you'll want to call your local federal police), or just showing up to your local federal police office with the required paperwork and waiting in a queue may work best.

Don't expect them to particularly helpful. Ask all the questions you may have, and find out what other forms you may need so as not to make repeated visits.

Best of luck,

Someone whose spirit was ALMOST broken by the federal police

@dyantyi28

At the end of last week i had this exchange with the federal police through email and it worked for me:

first, this: Ola Boa Tarde!

"Eu estou tentando agendar um atendimento (Auto. da Residência por Reunião Familiar com Filho) no site do agendamento da Policia Federal (https://servicos.dpf.gov.br/agenda-web/acessar). No momento, eu estou recebendo "os dados não foram encontrados no sistema" quando eu tento fazer login para agendamento. Então, eu estou com duvida do que eu posso fazer para agendar. Meu último agendamento que eu fui à Polícia Federal foi no dia 24 deste mês de Maio, 2023.

Dados de solicitacao:

codigo:

Nome completo:

filiacao 1:

filiacao 2:

data de nascimento:

email: "

they responded with:

"Prezado (a) Boa Tarde,

Informamos que o site encontra-se com instabilidade para a realização do agendamento, e o mesmo erro já foi reportado para Brasília."

i responded with: "Muito obrigado pelo retorno! Entao eu so deveria esperar uns dias para tentar de novo para agendar?"

they, with: "Orientamos que sim, porque estamos esperando o posicionamento de Brasília."

I, with: "Ta bom, and muito obrigado pelo retorno rápido e informativo. Boa Tarde para voces"

Then, they send me this: "Prezados (as) Boa Tarde,

Estamos entrando em contato pois, como ainda estamos com instabilidade no processamento do agendamento, queremos saber se o requerente consegue comparecer em nossa Unidade no dia 29/05/2023 (segunda-feira) para estarmos disponibilizando uma vaga."

I confirmed i could be present and then they sent me an email "reuniao exepcional" confirmation with the time and date. You MUST print the email chain and bring that with you to the station and they will accept it at the door and let you proceed.

patience is key with all of this, good luck!

I have the new Digital Nomad visa and was thinking of going to the Federal Police Station at the GIG airport in Rio as I know where it is and it always seems very quite. Anyone tried that?

05/30/23  When interactive Brazilian sites, especially government or bank sites,  don't seem to respond, try changing browsers.   A lot of them seem to work much better with Firefox than with Chrome.

Also, if you're like me and always have your VPN connected by default, try turning it off.

-@dyantyi28

It has always been my understanding that when one appointment becomes available, the PF post that one appointment. For us, that means you need to check their schedule a hundred times a day. I did this for a couple of weeks, then hired someone, a professional facilitator in SP that came recommended by another member of this group to get my RNM appointment, he did and done. We met the day prior, he checked, verified, and assembled my package of documents, and sent an agent with us to our appointment. He had requested a special letter from the PF, a banking pre-approval letter from the PF, a sort of open letter of introduction to any bank. The appointment was very simple and fast. After our appointment, he introduced me to a local bank manager of our choice, he seemed to know them all. Meeting him was a good thing because I have used him several times since for other bureaucratic issues in Brazil, he's great.

@rraypo hiring someone is the only why to go, especially if you don't speak Portuguese.

I'm in the process now and my lawyer said the online appoints thingy is down and you have to call them

Thank you all for your input

The system started working a few minutes after I posted my question, but there is no available slot at any PF unit. It looks like they are busy working on the system to sort out the issue.  I received the following message.

A unidade DELEGACIA DE POLÍCIA DE MIGRAÇÃO - DELEMIG/DREX/SR/PF/SP não possui agenda configurada. Entre em contato diretamente para mais informações. Clique aqui. 

lawyer Emailed them and was able to get an appointment the following day.

@rraypo @dyantyi28 We took the best advice and hired a lawyer for immigration / permanent visa by spouse.

With his fee that will be part of his challenge.

Roddie in Retirement1f575.svg

@roddiesho

For digital nomad visa reg this is what I was told to do

1. Formulario de registry de visto consular at pf.gov.br print out and bring to your appointment

2. Photocopy of if passport page

3. Photocopy of visa page and entrance stamp

4. 2 photos 3x4 cm color on white background

5. All docs from consulate

6. Print out of your appointment to be made at pf.gov.br>migracao>escolher o servico>prencher formulario>agendar

7. Taxa or fee GRU P/Estrangeiro Cod 140130 R$204.77>CIE

@marcotenore hello. How are you? Do you have any information about digital visa extension (renewal) please. Thanks

@Mrxx sorry I don't, I just got mine in April.

@roddiesho
For digital nomad visa reg this is what I was told to do

1. Formulario de registry de visto consular at pf.gov.br print out and bring to your appointment
2. Photocopy of if passport page
3. Photocopy of visa page and entrance stamp
4. 2 photos 3x4 cm color on white background
5. All docs from consulate
6. Print out of your appointment to be made at pf.gov.br>migracao>escolher o servico>prencher formulario>agendar
7. Taxa or fee GRU P/Estrangeiro Cod 140130 R$204.77>CIE
-@marcotenore

So it took a bit of rooting around on the pf site but I got everything done and was pretty simple and got an appointment for next week at Santo Dumont Airport 2nd floor where the PF are. Appointments were actually available tomorrow. My gf paid the fee with her pix.

The appointment system is up and running, I was able to book appointment in São Paulo Lapa and the earliest available appointment is 7th June

thank you all

once you book an appointment with federal police in sao paolo for permanent residency, after they look over your document, do they approve you the same day?

With PF I highly recommend visiting in person if you can. Don't expect a result, but it will get you close to the goal, e.g. the person behind the desk will tell you what you need to do/who you need to speak to.

@marcotenore

Went to SDU and did the appointment. They took my docs and waited about 2 hrs they called me to fingerprint photo and signature, gave me a paper that said I was registered as a resident and to return in about a month for my physical card.

06/06/23 @marcotenore
Went to SDU and did the appointment. They took my docs and waited about 2 hrs they called me to fingerprint photo and signature, gave me a paper that said I was registered as a resident and to return in about a month for my physical card.
-@marcotenore

That's great -- congratulations!

@abthree Thank you🙏

@marcotenore what is SDU? I am going to the federal police in campinas and my lawyer told me that IF I get RNE number with protocal, then that means I will be accepted as a resident. But, if they don't give the RNE number, then they may schedule visit to the house to investigate whether the relationship is real or not. I've been married for 7 years now! lol. Anyways, congrats on your residency and best of luck to you in brazil my friend.

@Kris Kim

It looks like your lawyer doesn't really understand the system

If you get RNE number with protocal, then that means you have been accepted and registered as a resident from that day.

i understand that it takes about a month or so for the card (CRNM) to be ready for collection, you are a legal resident from the time of registration and not from the time the card (CRNM) is issued

06/08/23 @Kris Kim SDU is Santos Dumont Airport. This member lives in Rio de Janeiro, so he went to the Federal Police there.

Hi can you please send me the email address you sent the email to to make the appointment please? Thanks

01/02/24    Hi can you please send me the email address you sent the email to to make the appointment please? Thanks

-@cosmicgoddess7

Good evening.  You start the process through online through the MigranteWeb system:

https://www.gov.br/mj/pt-br/assuntos/se … igranteweb

LOL.....three times in the last 2 weeks I just walked into the PF building, made small talk with the two front door security guards, and got let thru into the initial "triage" line without any appointments. They don't use pull tabs with a number there, and then you go sit down like my cartorio does, they use the online appointments link in theory.

I love this country for the little things you can do if you try.

@marcotenore hi it was your first card or a duplicate?

Hi there thanks for sharing - Just three questions if you dont mind abour your experience at Santos Dumont Airport

1) what time did you arribe and what time left?

2) It was a new card or replacement?

3) Were you permanent resident?

Thanks

@marcotenore

Hi there thanks for sharing - Just three questions if you dont mind abour your experience at Santos Dumont Airport

1) what time did you arribe and what time left?

2) It was a new card or replacement?

3) Were you permanent resident?

Thanks