Lifestyle about KAEC

Hi Folks,

I have a Job Offer from an Multi National Company. And they are giving me a Job posting in King Abdulla Economic City which is approx 100Kms North from Jeddah.

I am married and having a school going child. Would appreciate if you please help in to find out following things;

1. What about the Residential Facility for working people within KAEC. As daily updown from Jeddah is not feasible because of the distance and time. Is the Residentials are availaible within KAEC, if YES, then how much it cost for 1-2 BHK appartment for an average middle class accodmodation.

2. Also, what about the availaibility of schools for kids and their Quality and Cost. Are the Schools availaible within KAEC or Childeren has to commute to some other place.

I have no idea about the place. Henceforth, request all of you to please help me and share your experience about KAEC personal life style.

Look forward for your early revert and comments

Ankur

Well look I have done expat relocations to KAEC

Currently there are just two buildings being given for rent
Marina 1 and Beach 1 by Emaar

Just one school called The World School

If you do need a personal relocation package kindly do PM me I'd help you out coz basically I'm based in Bahrain.

If you need any help other than a personal relocation service feel free to ask any question you got !

Btw KAEC is 100 km far from Jeddah so the only best option is to stay in the city itself.

I know all this coz I was there only last month providing relocation assistance

I'll upload some photos so you get to know the city 😃😀😊

Hi Gunner,

Thanks for this Information. Even this help me a lot. I would like to explore this more with you. Would appreciate if you please send a test mail with your contact details. I will pick this discussion up via whats app or some VOIP

Once again thanks a lot. I am reachable to you on [email protected]

Ankur