Looking for squash partners in Flic en Flac and Tamarin

Hi

I'm looking for squash partners in Flic en Flac or Tamarin. I have access to the squash courts at Le Tamier and am also willing to drive to Tamarin for a game.

Hope to start playing soon!

Hi

I'm also looking for squash partners in Flic en Flac or Tamarin.
I have already been in Tamarin to play but I live in Flic en Flac so Tamier would be perfect. Do you have a racket you could lend me?

Unfortunatly I won't be available during the next two weeks but from the 18th on it will be a pleasure!

Hi
That will be great.
I do not currently have a spare racket, but was planning on buying a spare at some point. Will consider doing that before the 18th.

Hi,

Perfect! I am actualy considering buying a racket, which could be useful if we play often.
Let's keep in touch.

Hey!
I'm also in Flic en Flac, looking for squash partners. I already got a racket and balls: I'm up to play! Let me know when it's ok for you.
See you.

Hi guys
myself count in! Where to play?

We currently play at the court in the sister complex of Le Palmier in Flic en Flac.

Would love to play - I have extra rackets - just need someone to play with and a place to play on a regular basis.

Fred

Hi,

if anyone wants a game, please contact me, am in FnF (La Grendier) and can play anytime.

cheers
Mark

Hi,

Let me know when are you playing. Unfortunately I do not know how to play, but I would love to watch the games and learn.