Where is Visa number ? it says Follow up number

I applied for family permanent visa via Istiqdam on MOI It display Follow up number (Raqam al Asdaar) and Status is (Saleh - Active) ..

What does it mean ?

2nd On Mofa website when I tried to use Followup number it shows nothing . MOFA website needs visa number ,where to get this ?

/Ali

Its on the top left corner just above the bar code, about 7 numbers

javaclinic wrote:

I applied for family permanent visa via Istiqdam on MOI It display Follow up number (Raqam al Asdaar) and Status is (Saleh - Active) ..

What does it mean ?

2nd On Mofa website when I tried to use Followup number it shows nothing . MOFA website needs visa number ,where to get this ?

/Ali

brother,

i have the same issue, i send the yellow paper to my country and now its already being stamped. but until now when i check on MOI site, there is no Visa number.  :dumbom:

what is the meaning of this?

Challenger 300 wrote:

Its on the top left corner just above the bar code, about 7 numbers

my friend i think you got the wrong idea, you were telling about is the number of visa itself when it is already in your hands..

yes i got the yellow slip with NO bar code :) ..any way let me send this back to my country they will figure it out :)

/Ali

I have the same issue. I have Yellow Slip from Istiqdam. Its been about a week. The status on MOI is 'Under Investigation by MOFA'. and a follow up number. Any idea how to check the status of yellow slip visa on MOFA website? and how long would it take for MOFA to approve?

On other forum , i adviced not to care about it and many people faced the same issue , you just need to send it to your home country to stamp it that is all ..

dear all,

now i know how is that issue to be fixed.
once your wife or your family finished all the things needed to be done in your home country,
stamping the passport. etc.
the visa number will appear, same like mine ^^

:cheers:

dixitp wrote:

I have the same issue. I have Yellow Slip from Istiqdam. Its been about a week. The status on MOI is 'Under Investigation by MOFA'. and a follow up number. Any idea how to check the status of yellow slip visa on MOFA website? and how long would it take for MOFA to approve?

it will be approve once you finish all the things to be done in your home country  :top:
and a visa number will appear.

Have anyone received approval SMS?

I got the yellow paper with the follow up number , but not yet received the active SMS.

check on enjazit.com you will see the visa numbers

I've got the same only border number and follow up number given on the yellow slip.

How to follow up with mofa website
Where can I see the visa number
Can I proceed stamping on the passports
Medical test in home country is after visa stamping on the passport or before

Is there a chance after getting yellow paper visa not stamped on the passport

when did you got the yellow slip, u applied online or through appointment can you share your experience

Through istiqdam appointment, all ur degree should be attested and stamped from mofa with translation you will get the visa.

Hi,

Yesterday I have received yellow slip from isteqdam office, When i checked in MOI portal it is showing that "it is under MOFA investigation " medical is done back home the reports have not given because of unavailability of MOFA number, do i need to wait for couple of days for update from MOI?

VISA stamping agent told me that he wants MOFA number to start the VISA stamping process.

Kindly revert it back to me of your experience post yellow slip VISA stamping process

Hi Syed,

I had gotten the same process done last month for my wife from Chennai, India after I received the Yellow slip from the Istiqdam.

The medicals were done two days after I received the slip  and the MOFA number was acquired by the visa stamping agent whom I had hired.

All that was provided by me was the copy of the yellow slip sent to my wife.

They used the data available on it to proceed.

After the medical test, the Agent usually takeovers the process and receives the passport and forwards it for the visa stamping. In my case, It took us approximately 9 days(Which included a weekend and a few indian public holidays) to receive the passport back in hand after the Visa stamping.

I believe your agent is the one who needs to take the next step.

Thanks.

Hi roopesh,

Thank you so much for your response, I have conveyed the same to VISA stamping agent and he has agreed too. Medical has been done yesterday and agent told me that he is awaiting to collect the reports once the yellow slip details updated on the MOFA system, normally it will take 2 to 3 days it seems.

He told me to rest assured to him to proceed further for the stamping which usually takes around 8 days.

Thanks again!

Hi roopesh,

One more thing I wanted to know that, when i checked in absher/MOI it is showing in my dashboard that "under investigation by MOFA" how much time it requires to change the status?

Hi Syed,

On Absher, the  "under investigation by MOFA" - 1 that shows is irrelevant.

Don't be confused by this. This was the status that was continously shown on my absher even after the visa was stamped. I did not notice when this was updated but it did eventually change.

There was a pretty eloborate process here to get the iqama as well once my wife landed and we got her medical tests done.

Thanks,
Roopesh

Hi roopesh,

Fair-enough:)

I just thought of getting know the reasons why it is showing "under investigation by MOFA". Nevertheless, my doubt is clear and agent has assured me that he will handle all the stamping process.

Fingers crossed!

Thanks again

Hi Syed,

The following thread may help down the road, once your wife gets here, look through the comments.

https://www.expat.com/en/guide/middle-e … m-10-61908

Thanks,
Roopesh

Hi roopesh,

Thank you so much:) Indeed a much needed information has gotten from  thread!

Best Regards,
Syed