Looking for an English/Irish/Welsh/Scottish conversation partner

Hi everybody,
my name is Vanessa and I study English at LMU Munich. I want to become a teacher and I am approaching the end of my studies. Since I don't have much contact with English native speakers, I am looking for an English native speaker who would be interested in speaking English with me. I'd offer German in return. I have already a French tandem partner with and when we meet, we speak German and French and we learn from each other. I have already made some experiences with teaching German in school so I could help you with your problems in German.
I would be very happy if someone would be interested to meet up .
Talk soon (hopefully :-))
Vanessa

Vanessa1210 wrote:

Hi everybody,
my name is Vanessa and I study English at LMU Munich. I want to become a teacher and I am approaching the end of my studies. Since I don't have much contact with English native speakers, I am looking for an English native speaker who would be interested in speaking English with me. I'd offer German in return. I have already a French tandem partner with and when we meet, we speak German and French and we learn from each other. I have already made some experiences with teaching German in school so I could help you with your problems in German.
I would be very happy if someone would be interested to meet up .
Talk soon (hopefully :-))
Vanessa

Hi Vanessa1210,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You can also post an ad in the language exchange in Germany section. ;)

All the best,
Christine

Thanks Christine :-)