Nurse job in Belgium

Hello. I am a registered nurse from the Philippines and has 2 years hospital experience. Would like to know any possibilities of working in Belgium. I am currently having my Dutch lessons and already submitted my credentials for degree evaluation in Belgium. I am still here in the Philippines at the moment

Can anybody please shed light on work possibilities for a nurse in Belgium?

Thank you.

Hey again auroradawn! :)

Please read our articles in our Guide : Work in Belgium to gather some useful infos

kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thanks Kenjee. Hoping that expat nurses who are already working here in Belgium can specifically shed light on this.

Hi auroradawn, are you already here working in belgium?

Cathv27c wrote:

Hi auroradawn, are you already here working in belgium?

Cathv27c, you're posting on an inactive topic and auroradawn hasn't posted in a few years.  It's unlikely you'll get a response.  If you have a question or can offer information, you might want to start a new topic :)

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Hello i am a Filipina living in Belgium for 11 years. I am a nurse here. Yes it is possible to work here if ur papers and permit are okay. It would be easier to work in nursing homes for u..they do not much require that u speak dutch fluently

Hello i am a belgian national but i got my degree in the philippines, i am a medical technologist how do i know if my diploma is valid here for work?

Just follow the requirements of this website http://www.enic-naric.net/

It depends which region are you..
In flanders its naric while in wallonie, it s the communauté française.

The region does not really benefit. Because when your diploma is accepted and validated by the services of the state, it is valid from one end of the country to the other.

i think now they need 2.0 level in dutch