Poland Visit from New Zealand

Hi,
I understand that New Zealand citizens need not have visa to travel to Poland. New Zealand is listed in Visa free countries on Poland official site. I am basically from India and working in New Zealand under skilled migrant category. So do I need to have a visa to travel or may be do some business in Poland. Basically I wish to start new business in New Zealand, so just want to confirm if I need to apply for Poland TRC or my skilled category migration to New Zealand allows me to travel visa free there. Any pointers would be really appreciated. Thanks in anticipation.

I think that if you need a viza or not depends on your passport, not on country you work. The best place to ask seems to me is polish ambacy.

If you are a citizen of India, you need a visa in Poland.
If you had a visa of any country that is a member of the European Union (Germany or Lithuania, for example), then you could visit Poland and stay here for a limited period of time (30 days, if I recall correctly) even without a Polish visa. Otherwise not.
Good luck!

All Indian passport holders require a visa prior to entering Poland regardless of which country they are travelling from.

Hi

New Zealand citizens can travel to Poland without a visa only for tourism.

An Indian citizen needs to have a visa to travel to Poland – even if he wants to come here as a tourist.

Brgds

Wojciech Zacharski

HELLO
you want to visit only poland ?
for TRC you should have to stay long term in poland and youshould be regestered as worker or student in poland to get TRC.

Well, I know that getting from New Zeland to Poland might be hard. However, believe me it is really worth of it. Due to the fact, that Poland is one of the most beautiful countries in Europe.
Especially if you check such cities like Gdansk. Trust me, the city is simply beautiful. Also it has a lot of attractions which you can check. To put it simply, visit this site: http://visitgdansk.com/weekends-in-gdansk . You will be shocked, how many things you can do not only in Gdansk but in Poland all together.

@Drake90

This thread is over 2 years old and is inactive. You can open a new thread.