Can my UK civil partner move with me (EU citizen) to Poland?


I am a Polish citizen who currently lives in England with my long term English partner. We are not married, but we do have a legal civil partnership and have been together for over 7 years.

We now wish to move to Poland together, however we do not know if we are able to get a long term visa for her? Or if there is any visa/permit that would enable her to move to Poland with me.

I would very much appreciate any advice!



Civil partnerships are not recognised in Poland. The Polish court may invoke public policy considerations to determine validity of a civil partnership concluded outside of Poland.