What to bring over to Poland for a small setup?Kitchen utensils etc?

Hi we are a family of four preparing to come to Poland in sometime from Dubai. I have searched on net and Poznan seemed an affordable choice, as it offers reasonable school fee. I just wanted someone to guide me as to what I should bring from here initially for a small setup? is it worth bringing kitchen utensils or not?

Hi Creatted,

So that you may get some feedbacks, i have created a new thread from your post on the Poland forum.

Till members reply, i suggest you read the following thread : Essentials to live in Poland

All the best,
Bhavna

I am new here and I am not getting the hang of it. Very confusing. Thank you so much for your help though.

Hi,

Kitchen utensils are available in PL at a reasonable fee, in outlets like Ikea, etc. If you rent a furnished flat, they're usually already present in the flat. I personally wouldn't bother bringing them over tbh.

Thank you for your reply. Yes I think thats the wise thing to do.

Hi, Hope you and your family enjoy Poland. Once upon a time it was rather helpful to bring certain things from abroad, but as at least one other poster has already pointed out, it's probably quite unnecessary to bring over kitchen utensils, unless of course they are specialized items that you're rather attached to. (An acquaintance, a skilled cook, brought over his pasta maker.) It's difficult to think of something that cannot as be easily bought in Poland as elsewhere in Europe; usually the prices are good.

Thats what I was thinking as well. Just those exclusive items and after I checked IKEA is everywhere... I am so rekaxed Thsnk you :)