Presentation of new members in Abidjan

Welcome on Expat.com and in Abidjan :)

We invite you to make a little presentation of yourself to your fellow forumers in this topic!

Are you living since some time in Abidjan or immediate surroundings? Did you just arrive in Abidjan?

What brought you to Abidjan? What are your interests in life? Do you have any hobbies?

Thanks for your presentation :) See you soon on Expat.com!

I will be arriving around October/November. I am an ESL direstor and I would love to begin communicating with those already abroad. I do not speak French but I am trying to learn. Any help would be greatfully appreciated.

Hey there.
I will arrive around January. Don't speak French either but trying to learn. I am currently in Gabon.

Welcome on Expat.com to both of you :)

Thank you FeeAcer!! Sorry for the late reply.
Can you please give me some information on the situation in Abidjan with the upcoming elections? Is there any tension on the streets? Any dangers to the expatriate community?

Hi
I by now you have an idea of current situation of Abidjan, till today it continues to be same , i think its going continue like that only, you can try this country initially without family and if you have any job opportunity don't leave it due the situation

Hi welcome(if you are there in Abidjan)
Yes is necessary and helpful in Abidjan to live better. But you can manage for few days without it , with determination and good guidance you can learn it very fast
Good luck

breebrockington22 wrote:

I will be arriving around October/November. I am an ESL direstor and I would love to begin communicating with those already abroad. I do not speak French but I am trying to learn. Any help would be greatfully appreciated.

HI
MY NAME IS FARRUKH WAHEED FROM PAKISTAN AND NOW LIVING IN ABIDJAN FOR BUSINESS, I CANNOT SPEAK FRENCH ( CAN SPEAK FEW WORDS ONLY) LOOKING FOR FRIENDS SO ANY BODY THERE CONTACT ME

REGARDS.

Hi waheedintl,

Could you please avoid posting in caps lock on rhe forum?

Thanks
Armand

hi everybody,i live in grand-bassam since 2004.before coming to bassam i was living in abdjan.BEFORE worked there; i am a driver, i am always trying to improve my life by getting some friends and having some discussion, tall togther. friendly yours:D

Hi everyone my name is shula am new in Abidjan as an expat i would love to meet people who live in Abidjan too.

Hey Everyone, the best place to meet english speakers in Abidjan is in Ingre. I was there for about 7 months, and i loved it. GoodLuck!

I'm visiting adbijan soon.. I will like to meet new people..

i am axel i live in plateaux for a month now and would want to meet english speaking people, i like playing basketball and have coffee or tea and talk about every interesting topic i know, contact me

Dear Dare.
hi im interested but kindly take note that im only free during sundays, you can call me anytime,,what is the business proposal that you are offering me?

regards.
alex

ok i will once i have my schedule fixed..

regards.
axle

Hi, I arrived to weeks ago to Abidjan, I am pilot and I´m based here for a minimun of six month, and I like sports, trekking, films, I enjoy reading.
I like to know people speak English for to go out and have a drink, I don´t know anybody here and I want to practice English and if somebody want to practice Spanish I am happy to help.
I am living close to the airport, in the zone 4.
Regards
Santiago

Hi everyone my name is Mohamed a somali guy grow up in Italy i have my uncle ambassador for our government

i speak italian , english, little french  i wanna meet new people ...

Hey I'm Sheryar,  I'm from islamabad just moved here at abidjan. Im looking for friends particularly anybody whose interested in sports ( tennis) as a playing partner. And general company to kill the little free time I have.

Hey Waheed good to see you I'm from pak myself, what do you do here.

Hello I'm coming to Abidjan soon.any help concerning accomodation will b helpful