New members of the Ivory Coast forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Ivory Coast forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Ivory Coast if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello everyone am Samson by name from Nigeria came into the country eary 2019 before the break down of the covid-19 and since then have been indoor and searching for a good job but due to my incapable speaking in french it really had for me to get a job but I believe with the help of this great forum and God everything will be fine I am a graphic designer and also an instructor in Adobe Application and aslo a website developer.
Thanks once again and God bless you all

I am a certified and trained teacher with experience in teaching French as a second language and also in teaching English to speakers of other languages. I can teach middle school students and high school students. I have been living here for a year and a half, but I need a better opportunity. I have been applying to different schools especially the international schools, but no one has hired me. But on a whole Abidjan is not a bad place to settle.

I am planning on moving but I Know no one. Any advice

Hi Everyone,
My name is Anita Nelson 28 years old and i m from Ethiopia,Graduate of Business and Marketing management of  London school of marketing management south Africa

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969325

Thanks!

Closed