New members of the Ivory Coast forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Ivory Coast forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Ivory Coast if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

hi i'm Mubarak

I'm rapheal

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

It would be great if you could tell us more than just your name here so we know how to help you.

We need as much information as possible about what you are looking for here so we can help you better.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

HI,

I am Cooper ouloudey.

Nice to meet you all,

Hello Cooper,

Welcome to expat.com!

Are you already in Ivory Coast?

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hi am Eric from Ghana nice to meet you

Well it has been my biggest wish  to work french speaking country like Ivory coast in other to mingle with other national

Hi am Godwin Happiness from Nigeria nice to meet you all

Hello everybody. I am Olivier from Ivory Coast. Nice to meet you all.

@olidbesdahouet you're welcome it's a pleasure to meet you too

I am looking for a affordable house for me and my family here and i hope to get the help i need from you all thanks

@Godwin Happiness Thank you

Hello everyone and welcome on board !

@ Godwin Happiness, as you are looking for a house, please create an advert in the Housing in Ivory Coast section of the website.

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien am already in ivory Coast

Hello Ivory one Tv,

Welcome to expat.com!

Since when have you been in Ivory Coast?

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hello.  I  am Kilani Adedapo.  A Teacher, Administrator, Sales, Marketing and Customer service relationship officer.    I studied Economics Education from University of Ibadan in Nigeria. I am planning to move to Ivory coast in April for  a  good Job in these areas of my experience.  I need your  connection.  Thanks for receiving me on board.

@Yoginee 8 months now

Hello dear Cheryl, My name is Franca from Nigeria, I'm here in lvory coast for eight months (8) now and I have been looking for job since I came but still not get job yet. I really wish if you can help me get a job. I have 9 years experience in restaurant and  hotel job hospitality industry. I also have 3 years experience in nanny job. I'm very hardworking,  honesty, respectful,kids lover and friendly with customers because i love communicating with customers to know what their needs, invites them to come back and hear their feedback in other to serve them well whenever they are around. Please  help me with job if you can and u hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you;

Franca.

Hello Franca,

On which visa are you staying in Ivory Coast?

What have you been doing during these 8 months?

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Julien

Hi all

I'll be in Abidjan next month.

Hope to see all of you.

@dapokilani hi , my Nave is Valerie Anne

hope you are doing good

Glad to help

xo

Hello everyone!

My name is Valerie Anne, I'm new in this forum.

I'm a ivoiran student in marketing management. I do a lot of part-ime jobs ***

I'm a french and english speaking ivoirian!

Valerie Anne

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Promoting your services is not allowed on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Godwin Happiness hello

what type of home are you looking for your family?

where are you looking for a house? cocody? marcory? deux plateaux? riviera ?

at what school you kids are going to?

at what rent are you willing to pay?

Hello everyone,

Welcome on board !

Please note that this thread is only dedicated to the Introduction of New Members.

@Akoma Assistance CI, promoting your services is not allowed on the forum.

If you are a registered professional, you may want to add your business in the Ivory Coast business directory so that members can find your contact details.

Please read the IVORY COAST FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT for Guidance.

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien

Hi Julien,

I hope you are well,

My name is Lesseanon Cooper Ouloude, a British citizen,

I am a lecturer willing to settle in the Ivory Coast where my wife is living and working.

Thanks

Lesseanon

@Yoginee

Sorry, dear, I couldn't follow up with due to my urgent movement in Asia . Now I am planning to come back to the Ivory Coast because my partner is living there.

Probably I will find myself anything possible to do. in teaching high school or UNIVERSITIES.

My background is in economics and education sciences.

My regards

ouloudey

@Yoginee Hello ma, I'm from Nigeria. I don't need a visa to stay in lvory coast,  I have been looking for jobs online and walking around but is so difficult to communicate because I don't understand French. So I'm giving a helping hand an old lady who stays closed to where I'm while looking for job. But I'm helping her for free since she is old and staying alone.

Hello, I'm Bright from Ghana. I currently reside in Ivory Coast, Abidjan. I am a mathematics teacher. I really need a job to make my stay here successful. Thank you

Hello Dadapapilo280, welcome on board !

Could you please drop an advert and create your CV in the Jobs in Ivory Coast section of the website ?

Thanks in advance

Bhavna

@Julien

Hi my mama is Aminata

Hi, I'm Alicia. Nice to meet you on this site. Would you be able to get me in connection with the owners for the property that is posted on sale? I did send a message through your site but someone responded to me. Letting me know that I should get in contact with the owners of the property. I thought you'd be able to assist me with that. Let me know if you can help. Thanks

Hello Alicia,

Welcome on board !

What property/which section are you referring to please ?

If it is an advert in the housing section, you will find the orange contact poster tab below the advert. Otherwise, please send us an email with precise details please so that we can help : https://www.expat.com/en/contact.html

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien hi am ezechi joy from Nigeria am new on this forum am coming over to ivory cost but don't have any we're to stay am in need of accomodation I can share with some if u don't mind thanks

Hello ezechij9,

Welcome !

Please create an advert in the Housing in Ivory Coast section of the website, you will get offers.

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien Hey wlc to u

@yoonsookim225 Hello and welcome !

Feel free to introduce yourself in a few words. We would be happy to know more about you.

All the best

Bhavna

My name is ABUBAKARI SADIK SHANI, I'm a Ghanaian by birth. Am 35 years of age and a driver by professional With over twelve years driving experience. I'm a former driver with UNICEF and Ghana health service in 2013 to 2017.

I would be much grateful if I could get a drivingjob in Abidjan . Am currently in Abidjan treichvile . Attached is my contact for further details about me ****

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone and welcome on board, @ABUBAKARI SADIK SHANI

Feel free to create your CV in the Jobs in Ivory Coast section of the website so that your search benefits from more visibility.

You may also read the articles under the Work in Ivory Coast section of the Guide to know about how you you can get an opportunity.

All the best

Bhavna

@Bhavna

Please touch then i discuss to you about my issue.

Regards,

Shribas Adhikary.

Hello Shribasadhikary,

Welcome !

Questions are posted and answered on the forum only.

I am a staff member of Expat.com !

Please post your question here itself.

Regards

Bhavna

Closed