Looking for a house to rent

Good afternoon everyone,I want to relocate to ivory coast, basically in Abijian,I want to know yearly house rent of 2 or 3 bed rooms flat in there,I will be glade if I will be attend to,thanks
Check out the housing section at the top of this page.
@Possible Innocent

We pay 650.000 CFA per month for a 2 bedroom apartment.  Accommodation in a good location is expensive.

@MC10@1650 CFA or 650,000 CFA? Just to be sure about it being a . and not a , following the next three 000.

What area is that by the way? Thanks

I need a place at Assinie or Assounde to rent monthly,  self contained room,  living space and kitchen..  Urgently needed

@Mubarak Montia  what is your budget ?

@Possible Innocent , dear esteem member, i saw your message, can you explain better where exactly did you want in abidjan, i was situated in youpogon where cost of basic food stuff are ok ,let me know exactly what you want the price depend on tbe area you will like to reside

Hello everyone,

Quick reminder, advertising should not be done on the forum.

If you are looking/providing accommodation, you should post an advert in the dedicated section which is > Housing in Ivory Coast.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hi good morning please i need a studio of 100,000 CFA or 130,000 CFA per month in macory,or zone 4 or bietry please 🥺

Hello sandravincent22,

Welcome to Expat.com

Kindly check my previous message on post #8 and follow the steps.

If you are looking for a studio, you should post an advert in the appropriate section.

Best of luck,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Cheryl Hi Cheryl. I am thinking of renting an apartment in Grand Bassam. Is it true there are no addresses for the apartments it street signs and numbers on the apartments?

Best regards,

James Camuso

@marcellusfries 650,000 CFA

@Mubarak Montia hi Mubarak were u able to get one and how much does it cost a month bc I want monthly payment too thank

@christelle36  hi Christy am joy am new here need a room at cocody can I get one and how much does it cost plz

@ezechij36

Check out the housing section at the top of this page.

I need 2broom flat standard apartment at ivory coast in good location how much pls?

@Liamscott2425

Hello and welcome !

You can have a look at the adverts posted under the Housing in Ivory Coast section and should you want to receive offers, you may create your own "looking for" advert in the same section.

Thank you

Bhavna

@MC10@1 how. Much is in euros.

Please I need a one bedroom apartment at cocody,  please how much will it cost per month

@ibesto

Hello, have you created your ad in the Housing section yet ?

You might receive offers.

Regards

Bhavna

Hello everyone,

Please note that many posts have been removed here.

Do not post your contact details on the forum, please.

Regards,

Cheryl

Expat.com team