Enquire that is 300BD enough for a single bachelor to live in bahrain

Hello all
I have got job in citibank credit card department in bahrain. Company is not providing me accomodation and food. My monthly salary would be 300BD. Is that enough for a bachelor to live and survive in bahrain?? I also need to make saving from this salary. I am from Indian origin

You need to give us more information if you want any kind of decent answer.
Is that your complete package or just your base salary? Do you get any commission?
Travel allowance? Will you be getting a car? Will you be renting a place of your own or sharing? What kind of lifestyle do you lead?
Will you be having a mobile phone and needing the Internet?

If you live frugally and don't spend much you can make do but you may not save much if they aren't providing accomodation.

If 300 BD is all you have (no bonus, no car, no nothing), it will be just enough to survive in my opinion.

Jobnjeet singh wrote:

Hello all
I have got job in citibank credit card department in bahrain. Company is not providing me accomodation and food. My monthly salary would be 300BD. Is that enough for a bachelor to live and survive in bahrain?? I also need to make saving from this salary. I am from Indian origin

:/  Yeah Enough !!!!
It depends on the type of life style you want to live .
:blink:  if your job is indoor , i mean to say inside the bank only , no marketing for the credit cards ,
then use simple formula 50bhd for bachelor sharing (near to bank in karbahbad + 50bhd for food home cooked , food is cheap here  ) . now you have 200bhd  :blink: save or spend it all  :top: .  correct me if my calculations are wrong :unsure

khush420 wrote:
Jobnjeet singh wrote:

Hello all

:/  Yeah Enough !!!!
It depends on the type of life style you want to live .
:blink:  if your job is indoor , i mean to say inside the bank only , no marketing for the credit cards ,
then use simple formula 50bhd for bachelor sharing (near to bank in karbahbad + 50bhd for food home cooked , food is cheap here  ) . now you have 200bhd  :blink: save or spend it all  :top: .  correct me if my calculations are wrong :unsure

I don't think 100BD is an accurate figure for costs....I'd say maybe 200BD /month IF you live a very simple life, don't get anything other than essentials. Save 100BD.

By the way, where is this cheap home cooked food? Is this pre-made home cooked food or did you mean cook food at home yourself?

fchaudari76 wrote:

By the way, where is this cheap home cooked food? Is this pre-made home cooked food or did you mean cook food at home yourself?

self- cooking .  :)  ...

--

fchaudari76 wrote:

I don't think 100BD is an accurate figure for costs....I'd say maybe 200BD /month IF you live a very simple life, don't get anything other than essentials. Save 100BD

:blink:  100bhd more than enough for a bachelor and from 200bhd saving he can do what ever he want , mobile,internet,clothes , funshun  :D
---

khush420 wrote:
fchaudari76 wrote:

self- cooking .  :)  ...

--

fchaudari76 wrote:

I don't think 100BD is an accurate figure for costs....I'd say maybe 200BD /month IF you live a very simple life, don't get anything other than essentials. Save 100BD

:blink:  100bhd more than enough for a bachelor and from 200bhd saving he can do what ever he want , mobile,internet,clothes , funshun  :D
---

I meant 200BD including all extra costs. So your 100 + the travel, mobile, clothes, Internet, fun etc will probably amount close to 200 anyway. So essentially he'd only save about 100BD each month

:/  oh yeah